Other clubs' transfers

TBG

I think these loan fees are the most scandalous aspect of the current transfer market. Transfers being 5x what they were 10 years ago is mad, but it's only reflecting the fact there's more money circling around.

However paying big fees just to lend a player shows how desperate clubs have become to stay on the TV gravy train. Happy to pay a ransom just to plug a gap for a year. It's the one aspect I'd be happy for us not to bother with, but we'll be the ones who look like mugs if we go down and the likes of Swansea stay up.

Top post

I guess would be 120M plus add on.  But still it is bloody ridiculous.  He is not the best player for Liverpool, never mind for EPL. 

It's Mane who is the real untouchable for them. 

Can't believe Jota is only going to Birmingham.

Some mad loans happening, although I just wish a club would make a permanent transfer. These 'loan with obligation to buy' deals are all over the place and they're horrible.

Can't believe Jota is only going to Birmingham.

Some mad loans happening, although I just wish a club would make a permanent transfer. These 'loan with obligation to buy' deals are all over the place and they're horrible.

Aye, he's a good player, I'm sure he could have done better than Birmingham like. My Brentford-supporting mate will be gutted. Especially since he hates 'Arry :lol:

Chelsea are a mess at the minute. Getting good gazumped by Liverpool and then Spurs in consecutive days.

Didn't they only get gazumped by Liverpool because their central midfield is too good for Oxlade Chamberlain to fit into and he doesn't want to play right wing back?

Alex Song going to Birmingham