Newcastle United vs sunderland - 01/02/14 @ 12.45pm (No TV)

TheGuv
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

shola and sammy :| my god.

Embarrassing that we have to field not just one, but two Ameobis.

Not really, one of them was really good in the last game and is still a kid.

It's more embarrassing that some cannot differentiate between two people because they have the same surname :bluestar:

Don't know much about Armstrong. Any chance at all he'd feature?

I doubt it, token gesture like the Norwich game but I like that we are getting promising youngsters in and around the first team squad to get a taste of what it is like.

Aye, suppose. Better than the likes of Obertan stinking up the bench. :)

With 7 subs I think we should always have someone like Armstrong included. We can only use 3 of them and we have the versatility to allow a youngster to be there (MYM can play across the back 4, Santon can shift to right back, HBA can play a number of positions, Anita midfield/fullback etc...)

Pretty happy with that line up, would have started Shola and Sammy considering the options. Think we will miss Gouffran and Remy big time however. mackems defence should be put under pressure, their line up is mediocre at best, but if they want it more than us...

Embarrassing that we have to field not just one, but two Ameobis.

Not really, one of them was really good in the last game and is still a kid.

It's more embarrassing that some cannot differentiate between two people because they have the same surname :bluestar:

:thup:

Give Sammy a different second name and people would be happy he was in the team today after his showing against Norwich.

True, but is the consistency there? That's probably my biggest trepidation ahead of the game in regards to Sammi.

Well get beat with that lineup. Sammy and Shola are gash would rather wheel out mick Quinn.

Give Sammy a different second name and people would be happy he was in the team today after his showing against Norwich.

Guest justin99.

I'd rather play with 10 than have shola on the field.

one of the most useless players I've ever seen. Every opposition fan just laughs when they see his name on the team sheet

Well get beat with that lineup. Sammy and Shola are gash would rather wheel out mick Quinn.

Agree, he was good against norwich, deserves a go