Newcastle United vs sunderland - 01/02/14 @ 12.45pm (No TV)

TheGuv
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cheers Penn :thup:

About as good as could be expected, still two Ameobis in the biggest game of the season :laugh:

Imagine the Mackem meltdown if they both score.  :smug:

Shola will.

Can't believe that useless cunt keeps getting a game but typical of an utter twat of a manager

Much more so.

Horse shit, I'd take a defeat tomorrow if it started something that ended in Ashley and his poodles leaving.  As it is, we'll probably get the worst of both, lose and the twats remain.

Much more so.

Horse s***, I'd take a defeat tomorrow if it started something that ended in Ashley and his poodles leaving.  As it is, we'll probably get the worst of both, lose and the t***s remain.

I believe Ian's point is that even if we lost and there were protests, nothing would change. Which is true.

Good news I suppose as the rest of that midfield looked decent against Norwich and I was scared Ben Arfa could be injured.

Shola just has cause as much havoc as possible. Hold it up and then give it to someone else. Our Midfield is good, and defence for that matter as well have looked fairly solid recently.

Ben Arfa is still far better than anyone on their team. If he's in the mood and we can get him the ball in key areas then we can still create chances.

Pardew just has to get them fucking motivated. If we fly out the blocks with Sissoko making powerful runs, Sammy and Ben Arfa attacking their fullbacks and Debuchy and Santon getting forward as well, then we should have more than enough no matter who is playing upfront.

It's all about mentality in the derby and if the players are fired up and showing it then so will the crowd.

Shola in for Remy the only change.

Christ.

Only Jackie Milburn has scored more goals than Shola in Newcastle's history against Sunderland. He's no worse now than what he was in the 5-1 and we were moaning about him then.

Come on now, be reasonable :lol:

Only Jackie Milburn has scored more goals than Shola in Newcastle's history against Sunderland. He's no worse now than what he was in the 5-1 and we were moaning about him then.

I would fancy Jackie to put up a better fight tomorrow, even in his current state.

As for him being no worse now than when we won 5-1, bollocks.

Shola in for Remy the only change.

Christ.

I've moaned about him since the first time he pulled on a black and white shirt because he is total s*** - a couple of goals doesn't change that as his goals per games ratio is not very good and even worse the last three years