Clément Grenier

LRD

Its came from guess who ... .....Aulas, so take it with a pinch of salt

@Skirgey 40m

@Wana13NUFC any idea who it was RMCsport interviewed ? #nufc #gremier

Reply  Delete  Favorite  More Details

Wana13 ‏@Wana13NUFC 33m

@Skirgey  #Lyon chairman @JM_Aulas. If you understand French this should help.  http://rmcsport.bfmtv.com/info/570163/grenier-aurait-dit-non-a-newcastle/

#NUFC

View conversation

Its came from guess who ... .....Aulas, so take it with a pinch of salt

@Skirgey 40m

@Wana13NUFC any idea who it was RMCsport interviewed ? #nufc #gremier

Reply  Delete  Favorite  More Details

Wana13 ‏@Wana13NUFC 33m

@Skirgey  #Lyon chairman @JM_Aulas. If you understand French this should help.  http://rmcsport.bfmtv.com/info/570163/grenier-aurait-dit-non-a-newcastle/

#NUFC

View conversation

Good job, Agent Skirge!

Yet again:

http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/1163/eggsca.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/d9fOONG.jpg

http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/8189/brokeneggs.jpg

Someone has actually done a pretty good job there of separating the yolks from the whites and keeping the yolks in the shell.

I'm now feeling alot more positive about this transfer.

Guest VanBarduck

Whats our rep like in France? Still good?

Not at all  :(

Based on what?

Chairmans, coaches, journalists etc.. I mean it is kind of normal because it's all about the "Big Four" in France. Other clubs don't get much attention and Newcastle went from the "Nice club, with great fans, playing good football (when we only had 2 or 3 frenchman in our squad) to the " Greedy club which keeps buying s*** french player in order to avoid relegation"

Based on what?

Chairmans, coaches, journalists etc.. I mean it is kind of normal because it's all about the "Big Four" in France. Other clubs don't get much attention and Newcastle went from the "Nice club, with great fans, playing good football (when we only had 2 or 3 frenchman in our squad) to the " Greedy club which keeps buying s*** french player in order to avoid relegation"

Then why do they keep flogging us their talent!?!?!

€13m rejected (£10.7m)

Just couldn't bring themselves to offer the £11m they apparently want :lol:

Don't be cynical, that 300k would go a long way to paying for the club Xmas party in december.

Based on what?

Aye, French chairman are getting antsy because we buy all their shit players. Fucking hell. :lol:

Wish we had some cheap deals lined up, like the Sissoko and Gouffran deals from last year. These expensive fees always make me think they are never going to happen as we simply won't spend the money.

Based on what?

Cabaye, Debuchy, Sissoko, Remy and Ben Arfa have all had fairly recent involvement in the National Team. Hardly s*** french players. Chairmans and Coaches don't seem too fond of us but I guess that's just like us not being too fond of clubs bigger than ours who buy our players.

Guest VanBarduck

Based on what?

They don't actually, have we signed Cabella or Grenier yet ?