January Transfer Window slams shut

Nobody

Austin, Johnson, Zamora, Doyle, Maiga...

Austin, Johnson, Zamora, Doyle, Keane, Maiga, Dellatorre (striker signed on loan from Brazil today as well).

Mentalists.

They're all triffic players wif a big 'art and the chairman goes aht n gets them for me.

Austin, Johnson, Zamora, Doyle, Maiga...

Austin, Johnson, Zamora, Doyle, Keane, Maiga, Dellatorre (striker signed on loan from Brazil today as well).

Mentalists.

They're all triffic players wif a big 'art and the chairman goes aht n gets them for me.

They've basically had like 1 striker available all season because Johnson and Zamora are broken.

Am I the only one to find Tom Ince massively overrated?

happens with a few, will hughes is getting similar treatment. interestingly holtby, osvaldo both get moved on sharpish (i know osvaldo also had off the field stuff or rather on the training pitch stuff but he didn't pull up nay trees), spurs have been supposedly hawking round capoue.

there is an emperors new clothes thing in football where ordinary players can get a reputation hreater than their ability.

happens with a few, will hughes is getting similar treatment. interestingly holtby, osvaldo both get moved on sharpish (i know osvaldo also had off the field stuff or rather on the training pitch stuff but he didn't pull up nay trees), spurs have been supposedly hawking round capoue.

there is an emperors new clothes thing in football where ordinary players can get a reputation hreater than their ability.

Adel Taarabt is making an exceptional career from it so far :lol:

If you don't make it in the PL you're not up to it...

Will Hughes and Ince are good footballers IMO

good footballers as in they are better than most, better than me for example. IMO they have shown little to give them the profiles they currently have. it seems it's more of a media/fan thing given the lack of top clubs desperate for them.

Will Hughes and Ince are good footballers IMO

good footballers as in they are better than most, better than me for example. IMO they have shown little to give them the profiles they currently have. it seems it's more of a media/fan thing given the lack of top clubs desperate for them.

I'd love to know what are ese they supposed to do?

Ince won Football League Young Player of the Year last season, Hughes is 18 and has 59 career starts including a couple for the u21s.