Newcastle United 0 - 3 Sunderland - 01/02/14- Post-bumming reaction from page 43

LRD

Just seen the video on facebook of the bloke running on the pitch and chucking his ST at Pardew. Surprised to see so many people applauding him. Well played.

This?

How did he manage to get so close at such a leisurely pace?  :lol:

Once again, we did not look at all fired up for a Tyne-Wear Derby and that is again one of the factors on why we lost yesterday - the mackems, to their credit, wanted it a lot more than us. I simply can't fathom why Pardew can't motivate our players for this occasion, he's been here for 3 years + now and last season's 3-0 loss and this season's 2-1 loss hurt a lot of people so surely he can see the importance of this fixture? Guess it doesn't help that his negativity knows no bounds really, why he decided to go with the long ball tactic in the first half is simply a mystery and quite frankly idiotic. Bottling twat.

Once again, we did not look at all fired up for a Tyne-Wear Derby and that is again one of the factors on why we lost yesterday - the mackems, to their credit, wanted it a lot more than us. I simply can't fathom why Pardew can't motivate our players for this occasion, he's been here for 3 years + now and last season's 3-0 loss and this season's 2-1 loss hurt a lot of people so surely he can see the importance of this fixture? Guess it doesn't help that his negativity knows no bounds really, why he decided to go with the long ball tactic in the first half is simply a mystery and quite frankly idiotic. Bottling twat.

I think his attempts at motivation are the problem tbh.

Once again, we did not look at all fired up for a Tyne-Wear Derby and that is again one of the factors on why we lost yesterday - the mackems, to their credit, wanted it a lot more than us. I simply can't fathom why Pardew can't motivate our players for this occasion, he's been here for 3 years + now and last season's 3-0 loss and this season's 2-1 loss hurt a lot of people so surely he can see the importance of this fixture? Guess it doesn't help that his negativity knows no bounds really, why he decided to go with the long ball tactic in the first half is simply a mystery and quite frankly idiotic. Bottling t***.

His man-management skills (something which I commended him for the season we finished 5th) have greatly declined too and that is yet another factor imo. Guess his own ego gets in the way as well. He also pretty much keeps the wrong players happy and risks alienates other players (ie. the Taylor/Yanga-Mbiwa selection issue).

Once again, we did not look at all fired up for a Tyne-Wear Derby and that is again one of the factors on why we lost yesterday - the mackems, to their credit, wanted it a lot more than us. I simply can't fathom why Pardew can't motivate our players for this occasion, he's been here for 3 years + now and last season's 3-0 loss and this season's 2-1 loss hurt a lot of people so surely he can see the importance of this fixture? Guess it doesn't help that his negativity knows no bounds really, why he decided to go with the long ball tactic in the first half is simply a mystery and quite frankly idiotic. Bottling t***.

I think his attempts at management are the problem.

"We kept passing it and they just kept kicking it from back to front. Our aim was to pass them off the pitch and we totally dominated." - Adam Johnson

God how utterly embarrassing.

I've just seen that, some of our fans can't work him out but the opposition find it easy enough.

"We kept passing it and they just kept kicking it from back to front. Our aim was to pass them off the pitch and we totally dominated." - Adam Johnson

What a fiendishly clever plan from the Sunderland think tank. Pardew and Carver couldn't quite match up, but at least Pards was scribbling his tactics in a notebook to study for later.

What a fiendishly clever plan from the Sunderland think tank. Pardew and Carver couldn't quite match up, but at least Pards was scribbling his tactics in a notebook to study for later.

Sounds more like standard kick-it-longer Stone tactics tbh.

Aye I was being sarcastic :lol:

I'm beginning to resent him and Carver. Total gash the pair of em

not helped by stone who probably told them at half time - "dont worry guys, I've checked the stats and we've kicked it the longest. just need to carry it on the second half and we're bound to get a shot on target."

Utterly f***ing pathetic :lol:

Isn't true in my opinion. We completed at least 3 or 4 in the first half that I can think of off the top of my head.

yaaaaay

I'm obviously not endorsing the way we played, which was utter shit hoof ball, but the article is a load of rubbish.