Newcastle United 0 - 3 Sunderland - 01/02/14- Post-bumming reaction from page 43

LRD

Not one single person on our team fears for their place. Player or manager. No pressure, no reason to give a s***.

Finally something football related that I agree wholeheartedly with you about. Wise words.

Don't see why Dummett came on. He's fairly s****

I get tired of saying it, but he really isn't very good at all. He'll be playing league two football within 2 years.

The first time I really noticed how bad he is was against West Ham a few weeks ago

Not one single person on our team fears for their place. Player or manager. No pressure, no reason to give a shit.

Good point well made.  It's one of the dangers of rarely adding to your squad - nobody is kept on their toes and it becomes stale, contributing to days like today.

Not one single person on our team fears for their place. Player or manager. No pressure, no reason to give a s***.

Finally something football related that I agree wholeheartedly with you about. Wise words.

Temper the compliment with a subtle implication that I talk shit. :lol:

Something else you can chalk up to Pardew mind.

Penny for Yanga's thoughts.

Not writing him off, but first impression of De Jong is not good. One-footed and soft, plus obviously out of form. He's going to need some time.

Worst possible circumstances for him to come on really.