Chelsea vs Newcastle United - 8/02/14 @ 15:00 (No TV)

Guest n4e
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Krul

Debuchy      MYM    Willo      Haidara

Santon          Anita

Ben Arfa          Sissoko          Sammy     

DeJong

Shola can fuck right off, but we know the outcome.

http://www.nufc.com/

NUFC: Not quite bare bones, but certainly a lean carcass of a squad, with Loic Remy (suspended) and Cheick Tiote, Fabricio Coloccini, Yoan Gouffran and Papiss Cisse (all injured) missing Saturday's game.

Of those, Gouffran and Cisse have a chance of facing Spurs on Wednesday, with Tiote and Colo both predicted to be missing for at least three weeks. Colo last featured on New Years Day and has remained in Argentina since the club allowed him to return there last month.

Of the fringe players, Gael Bigirimana is out and Gabriel Obertan doubtful, leaving the likes of Sylvain Marveaux and Dan Gosling to make up the numbers.

I can see Gosling playing. After his loan at Blackpool he has got a lot more match fitness than de Jong or Marveaux. I imagine we would have tried to "park the bus" but with Tiote out Anita is our only fit defensive midfielder.

Santon as a CM? pass what your smoking/drinking/sniffing mate. Its clearly some very strong stuff.

More of a Holding midfielder tbh.

Rather see him as that than at left back atm. Besides he can cover for Debuchy if he gets a chance to bomb forward. 

Same back 5 (although it should be MYM)

Sissoko  Anita

Ben Arfa.                    Sammy

Shola.  De Jong

Would be my guess.

“Our league position is fairly healthy but we have an injury list which we have to improve as we have Loic Remy suspended, Yoan Gouffran, Fabricio Coloccini and now Cheick Tiote all missing, and possibly Papiss Cisse too. We will go into the next two difficult games against Chelsea and Aston Villa without them.”

“Our league position is fairly healthy but we have an injury list which we have to improve as we have Loic Remy suspended, Yoan Gouffran, Fabricio Coloccini and now Cheick Tiote all missing, and possibly Papiss Cisse too. We will go into the next two difficult games against Chelsea and Aston Villa without them.”

Good news, at least we'll have them for the Spurs game then.

Taking us for granted there I guess :lol:.

Taking us for granted there I guess :lol:.

No, he'll rush them back for your game and they'll be injured again for Villa.

Jesus wept. He doesn't even know the upcoming fixtures. Rattled marra.

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

Shola is useless unless there's someone playing off him but I don't see Anita and Sissoko as a convincing partnership. I'd like to see a counterattacking formation

Bigi Anita Sissoko

B.Arfa DeJong Sammy