Newcastle United vs Tottenham Hotspur - 12/02/14 @ 19:45 (No TV)

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Both Ameobis to start i'd say. De Jong to come on 2nd half.

:anguish:

Sammy deserves it and LDJ must be tired. That's got to be the first 90 mins he's played in how long? If the next game was at the w/end then i could see LDJ starting again. Just think this might come a little too soon. It's not like Pardew has a choice, he only has Shola to turn to. I'm sure he wishes he had other options, like.

Guest neesy111

Be nice to score a goal.

Yeah, would like to see that for sure.

Tottenham aren't all that, but we're missing so many players I can't predict anything positive at the minute.

Is Gouff back?

If you can't find any positive guess it's bad then. :(

Sammy deserves it and LDJ must be tired. That's got to be the first 90 mins he's played in how long? If the next game was at the w/end then i could see LDJ starting again. Just think this might come a little too soon. It's not like Pardew has a choice, he only has Shola to turn to. I'm sure he wishes he had other options, like.

We've got a 10 day break after this though, LDJ needs to play to build up match fitness.

Be nice to score a goal.

Tottenham aren't all that, but we're missing so many players I can't predict anything positive at the minute.

Is Gouff back?

If you can't find any positive guess it's bad then. :(

:lol:

Word though.

We've got a 10 day break after this though, LDJ needs to play to build up match fitness.

I think he'll play but i'll be surprised if he starts. His legs must feel like lead!

Be nice to score a goal.

Is Gouff back?

Nope.

Be nice to score a goal.

Is Gouff back?

:lol: It's not too bad sitting here on the misery fence, join us.