Newcastle United vs Tottenham Hotspur - 12/02/14 @ 19:45 (No TV)

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm going for a supa doopa offensive structure so that we can at least offer De Jong some sort of chance to get on the end of something. Staying with 4231:

Santon----------Taylor---------Willo----------Haidara

-----------------Anita------------MYM-------------------

Benarfa----------------Sissoko--------------Sammy

------------------------De Jong--------------------

Krul

Santon Willo MYM Haidara

Anita Sissoko

Ben Arfa    Marv  Sammy

De Jong

That's side i'd like to see. Obviously be nowhere near it like but nevermind.

Yup couldn't agree more

Krul

Santon Willo MYM Haidara

Anita Sissoko

Ben Arfa    Marv  Sammy

De Jong

Yup couldn't agree more

Krul

Santon Willo MYM Haidara

Anita Sissoko

Ben Arfa    Marv  Sammy

De Jong

:thup:

yes Sissoko needs to be one of the midfield two and go box to box, use his strengths ie running power, although i would be happy with Dummett to stay at LB, done nothing wrong and in my opinion is better than Haidara anyway.

I'd like to see Dummett given a run in the side, he's looked reasonably impressive when playing at left-back.

As for Haidara, he's absolutely desperate for a loan. He doesn't look anywhere near ready to me.

I've yet to see Haidara do much of anything useful, apart from firing in crosses against a Stoke team shorn of two players.

Also, Dummett has yet to have a shocker of a game (being shoehorned in centrally at Sunderland away notwithstanding) whilst Haidara has had some awful showings already - the Liverpool 0-6 game was beyond pathetic and even his sub appearance against Arsenal over Christmas was one of the most dire ten minute cameos in recent memory.

I think it's more like

Elliot

MYM  Taylor  Williams  Dummett

Barfa      Anita    Sissoko  Sammy

Shola  De Jong

I'm going for a supa doopa offensive structure so that we can at least offer De Jong some sort of chance to get on the end of something. Staying with 4231:

I love that your soopa doopa offensive structure has a CB at CM and a relatively orthodox CM at #10. I mean, I know you have a lot of players missing, but it says something about the lack of depth.

I love that your soopa doopa offensive structure has a CB at CM and a relatively orthodox CM at #10. I mean, I know you have a lot of players missing, but it says something about the lack of depth.

Squad: Loic Remy serves the third and final game of his suspension while Cheick Tiote, Fabricio Coloccini, Mathieu Debuchy, Papiss Cisse, Yoan Gouffran, Gabriel Obertan and Gael Bigirimana are all reported to be injured.

Tim Krul seems OK after an injury scare at Chelsea

Please f***ing drop Taylor.

This is what I hope for every single week but Pardew blatantly won't. The only ways for Taylor to stop starting games involve:

- Coloccini coming back from injury

- Taylor getting injured/suspended

Pardew's favouritism strikes again.

Please f***ing drop Taylor.

This is what I hope for every single week but Pardew blatantly won't. The only ways for Taylor to stop starting games involve:

- Coloccini coming back from injury

- Taylor getting injured/suspended

Pardew's favouritism strikes again.

Taylor hadn't been getting any game time until Coloccini got injured. Yanga-Mbiwa put in the opposite of a "pick me" performance against Chelsea. That foul he did on Eto'o was ridiculous.