Newcastle United vs Tottenham Hotspur - 12/02/14 @ 19:45 (No TV)

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Reckon fans will turn on Pardew after another loss without a goal? hope so.

No they won't. They'll sing songs about Ashley and he'll be 300 miles away not giving a fuck. Pards will smile and give the fans a wave and job done.

we'll lose, we gave up winning during the transfer window.

Don't bother about Pardew as long as the ashley is in charge things won't change. When we sold our best player I knew what was gonna happen and we are gonna end up just safe from the relegation zone

Reckon fans will turn on Pardew after another loss without a goal? hope so.

No they won't. They'll sing songs about Ashley and he'll be 300 miles away not giving a fuck. Pards will smile and give the fans a wave and job done.

Aye. Rinse and repeat.

I think it's because quite a few Premier League clubs have got this thing called a "cup game" or something approaching so this is a window in their schedule.

wow,we should apply for one of those

Defeat again imo. Probably no goals too.

We're due a gift from the opposition, and Spurs are that type of team. Or Benny might score one of his once in a blue moon wonder goals. So a 4-1 defeat I reckon.

It would only get in the way of our league campaign, the club would rather we held on to our position at the top of the league, especially with Southampton in 2nd pushing so hard.

We're due a gift from the opposition, and Spurs are that type of team. Or Benny might score one of his once in a blue moon wonder goals. So a 4-1 defeat I reckon.

Quite optimistic in the circumstances. We would struggle against them with a full side out to be fair. This season really has turned to shit - hard to imagine we could have been in the top four had we beaten Arsenal at the end of December now we don't know where the next goal is coming from, never mind win.

It would only get in the way of our league campaign, the club would rather we held on to our position at the top of the league, especially with Southampton in 2nd pushing so hard.

yeah, yeah. but apparently if u win, you get to play foreign teams the season after. think about our profile and the better players we could attract. wow.

I think the first sentence rings true. We're just so bloody sketchy right now, and the first goal will have a huge impact. I can see a red card from somewhere too.