Newcastle United vs Tottenham Hotspur - 12/02/14 @ 19:45 (No TV)

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who would have thought that selling a vital member of the team and not replacing him might cause us looking short of options? Mental that tbh.

Tbf, we aren't really short of midfielders, it's the striker shortage which is hurting us most right now. But Chelsea and Spurs are games we would probably have lost anyway so it isn't going to have that much impact on our season.

Aye, I'm loving that creativity we've got in middle of the pitch now like.

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

Who would have thought that selling a vital member of the team and not replacing him might cause us looking short of options? Mental that tbh.

Tbf, we aren't really short of midfielders, it's the striker shortage which is hurting us most right now. But Chelsea and Spurs are games we would probably have lost anyway so it isn't going to have that much impact on our season.

We are creating chances even against Chelsea we had 2 opportunities that we spurned. We are definitely less fluid I'll give you

I just want this game out of the way and hopefully we can get a striker or two fit for the match next week so I can actually take some interest in a game again. These foregone conclusion games with pards bricking it before we've even kicked off are just a waste of time.

We are creating chances even against Chelsea we had 2 opportunities that we spurned. We are definitely less fluid I'll give you

Are you saying that creating two chances in a game is something to be happy about?

I just want this game out of the way and hopefully we can get a striker or two fit for the match next week so I can actually take some interest in a game again. These foregone conclusion games with pards bricking it before we've even kicked off are just a waste of time.

These things were being said before Chelsea, was shit weather then too. We didn't have the injuries we had then but we aren't playing a team as strong as Chelsea.

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

Are you saying that creating two chances in a game is something to be happy about?

Against one of the best teams and the best defence in the league , away from home ? Yes

Getting really windy now, I'm praying we get some penny floater lucky shot that swerves all over the shop in front of their keeper. One thing we need to do now that cabaye is gone is have more shots from the edge of the box. We're scoring fuck all right now so hopefully someone else can step up, just not tiote..

Getting really windy now, I'm praying we get some penny floater lucky shot that swerves all over the shop in front of their keeper. One thing we need to do now that cabaye is gone is have more shots from the edge of the box. We're scoring fuck all right now so hopefully someone else can step up, just not tiote..

Absolutely lashing down again now as well.

Late Postponement Please!!!!

Absolutely lashing down again now as well.

Late Postponement Please!!!!

I'd rather not have Remy missing for Villa, like.