Not worthy of a thread - UEFA Euro 2016 edition

Trumpet

Guy is rank. Such a disgustingly bad player. Remember when he scored 2 own goals and missed a penalty one game. Laughs for days.

He was class against Germany like. Not like we have anything special to bring in instead of him anyway

Ireland: Randolph; Coleman, McShane, Keogh, Brady; McClean, Whelan, McCarthy, Hendrick; Murphy, Long

What do you reckon triggs? Hoolahan in for Murphy maybe.

Jesus that centre half duo [emoji38] Is Marc Wilson available to play? I don't like McClean starting games. I think you have to start with players with decent close control and passing while the game is tight and then bring on the likes of McClean with 20 or 30 minutes to go. Don't like Whelan either but we don't have many options. From your team I'd have Hoolahan and McGeady in for McClean and Murphy. McGeady fucked himself by not leaving Everton in the summer and is an unbelievably annoying player to watch but he can control a ball and occasionally puts in a decent cross, like for Keogh's header against Poland so I would start him. We need to find a way to get more opportunities for Coleman to get on the overlap down the right because at the moment we are wasting his attacking talents

Hopefully Northern Ireland and England aren't too far apart, be surprised at the many connections.  Would be an amazing atmosphere.

Once we're out I'll be hoping England win it.  :thup:

Does it not stand a chance of conflict arising? If a large amount of republicans go then surely some trouble will commence when they come across they come across our fans?

Do many republicans support the NI team? Do they support R. Ireland instead?, do they typically stay clear of football altogether?

Hopefully Northern Ireland and England aren't too far apart, be surprised at the many connections.  Would be an amazing atmosphere.

Once we're out I'll be hoping England win it.  :thup:

Does it not stand a chance of conflict arising? If a large amount of republicans go then surely some trouble will commence when they come across they come across our fans?

Do many republicans support the NI team? Do they support R. Ireland instead?, do they typically stay clear of football altogether?

Doubt any republican would support a team whose national anthem is God Save the Queen :lol: