Not worthy of a thread - UEFA Euro 2016 edition

Trumpet

I got 50

But 51 really because I kept mis-spelling Tymoshchuk :lol: I just can't remember Croatian defenders.... I knew there was one like Lovren who started at Dinamo, completely forgot it was Corluka

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36479720

The French government has released a mobile phone app to alert the public in the event of a terrorist attack.

The app is being released ahead of the Euro 2016 football tournament, which starts on Friday.

It will alert geo-located users "in case of a suspected attack", the interior ministry said in a statement (in French).

The government said the app was developed after November's attacks in Paris. which killed 130 people.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36479720

The French government has released a mobile phone app to alert the public in the event of a terrorist attack.

The app is being released ahead of the Euro 2016 football tournament, which starts on Friday.

It will alert geo-located users "in case of a suspected attack", the interior ministry said in a statement (in French).

The government said the app was developed after November's attacks in Paris. which killed 130 people.

Getting a bit paranoid about this now. :lol:

Only in Marseille two days but it was nice knowing you all just in case!

Guest neesy111

Fly off to nice tomorrow.  Can't wait.

When you there til mate?

Tuesday morning.

Ah man, I'll just miss you down there. Have a cracking trip :thup:

Cheers, will do.

Congratulations, you are ENGLAND!

You were once full of confidence and blind optimism but are now more of a realist. Everyone recognises you for your passion and willingness to roll up your sleeves and, though there are still a few ghosts of your cocky past lingering, you have now come to accept that you are probably not destined for great things.

:okay:

I really don't understand the third place business. If we won the group, we play "3rd from ACD", but the winners of group A play "3rd from CDE"

Anyone got a clue how it works?