Newcastle United 1 - 0 Aston Villa - 23/02/14 - post-match reaction from Page 35

BlueStar

Just got back, so thankful for the result. At the end after we scored one of their players took down one of ours in front on me, I shouting at the ref to give him a card and the referee was just looking at me, just after that Remy got took down at the corner flag the referee then turned to me in the crowd and signalled for me to calm down, daffy.

Wat

I honestly couldn't care we won today, we're going no where on so many levels. A loss may well have seen more progress in the long term.

I am going to have to agree. The win has done more harm than good in the bigger picture although it seems like a wank thing to say.

Guest hatem garrincha

"@Zonal_Marking: Newcastle v Villa is so bad that someone in the crowd with a whistle just 'blew up early' for half-time"

Guest palnese

Villa weren't that bad IMO, they just made the wrong final decision a number of times on the break at the death. They'll see it as an opportunity missed.

They had a decent spell in the first half, but they were shocking in the 2nd half.

Villa weren't that bad IMO, they just made the wrong final decision a number of times on the break at the death. They'll see it as an opportunity missed.

Villa were the better team in the first half, but they couldn't keep pressing us for 90 mins. We got in the game with 20 mins left once they ran out of gas. Two shit teams if truth be told.

Just got back, so thankful for the result. At the end after we scored one of their players took down one of ours in front on me, I shouting at the ref to give him a card and the referee was just looking at me, just after that Remy got took down at the corner flag the referee then turned to me in the crowd and signalled for me to calm down, daffy.

Wat

No one else think this was funny, I'm dying over here

:lol: :lol: :lol: FUCKING HELL.

Villa were the better team in the first half, but they couldn't keep pressing us for 90 mins. We got in the game with 20 mins left once they ran out of gas. Two shit teams if truth be told.

Nah, the 1st half was kind of even.

I'd agree with that. The level of quality on show generally was awful.

"@Zonal_Marking: Newcastle v Villa is so bad that someone in the crowd with a whistle just 'blew up early' for half-time"

Happens every match tbh.

I'd love to know who it is who does that shitty whistle. It wasn't funny the first time and it's not funny now. Boils my piss.

If you ignore the fact they made a lot more chances maybe.

If you ignore the fact they made a lot more chances maybe.

They put the ball in the box a bit but didn't create that many more chances than we did.