Adam Armstrong

Guest palnese

Aye. A proper beast of a centre-forward :thup: He and Keith Houchen were fantastic during their 87 cup run.

Dave Bennett was the catalyst behind that Cup season. Should've received a call from Bobby that year.

Remains the last final won by a team wearing stripes iirc.

Aye. A proper beast of a centre-forward :thup: He and Keith Houchen were fantastic during their 87 cup run.

Dave Bennett was the catalyst behind that Cup season. Should've received a call from Bobby that year.

Remains the last final won by a team wearing stripes iirc.

Were Wigan not still in stripes when they won? Honestly cannot remember [emoji38]

Looking at those highlights he looks a lot stronger: his finishing (and movement) yet again is outstanding

He's definitely an all out number 9 for me:

One thing I've noticed from every goal I've watched of his so far is that he's scored none of then from chasing an aimless 60 yard punt upfield from a shite CB. Imagine that John Carver, imagine that.

Dave Bennett was a good winger in his day. :thup: Brother of Gary, from the mackems.

I was with the Cov fans when Gary Bennett and David Speedie were fighting at Joker Park. Speedie landed not ten yards from me.

Well, Speedie was and is a fucking cunt. Hate the little bastard.

Dave Bennett was a good winger in his day. :thup: Brother of Gary, from the mackems.

I was with the Cov fans when Gary Bennett and David Speedie were fighting at Joker Park. Speedie landed not ten yards from me.

Well, Speedie was and is a fucking cunt. Hate the little bastard.

Cracking player though. One of the best players in the air I've seen. 5-7" but regularly outjumped six footers.

Get him back now!

Natural goalscorer and can see him pairing up nicely with Mitro and getting the goals we need.

Someone actually suggesting we drop Perez [emoji38]

Play the three of them

Yep

Play the three of them in which formation and drop who?

Leave the lad where he is for the rest of the season.