Newcastle United 0 - 3 Everton - 25/03/14 - post-match reaction from page 30

Rich

Krul - 7 not really his fault

Mbwia - 5 offers very little as a right back tbh

Willo - 4 not a great day for our cbs

Colo - 4 See above

Dummet - 4 Not ready yet, very poor defense

Tiote - 5 Doesn't offer anything going forward

Anita - 5 Not got a cutting edge, like him but didn;t impose himself. Should have scored

Sissoko -3 Blunt

Gouffran -2 Never even really threatened

De Jong - 0 Not a real player

Cisse - 6 Never got given a good chance, looked good otherwise.

Pardew - please f*** off out our club. Cowardly pathetic set up, no attempt to attack and got done in by a team that shockingly wanted to score.

How Sissoko gets less than Dummett is shocking. Our whole defense was shambles, none deserved over 2 and from what I saw Sissoko had an ok game whenever he had the chance to do what he did best, just no option.

I know actually, i think i give Dummet a bit too much leeway for being young nad inexperienced at this level

We're just papering over cracks.

Eh? You said that after the Palace game as well.

Do you understand what it means? We didn't paper over anything, we fucking lost by a mile. :lol:

:lol: 3-0 loss, might have papered over some cracks but you're not fooling me. :lol:

Ando having a go at Ben Arfa - saying that he did nout and deserves not to start. :(

I swear people like that are living in a parallel universe. I absolutely cannot get my head round it. We had one chance (an absolute cast-iron sitter that get missed once out of ten), and it was PURELY down to him.

Krul  5

MYM  5

Willo  5

Colo  4

Dummett  5

Tiote  5

Anita  5

Sissoko  4

Gouffran  2

De Jong  4

Cisse  5

Ben Arfa  5

Yup.

Good to see someone post up accurate ratings.

Everytime we lose people start throwing zeros around really makes me chuckle.

You have to take the highs with the lows.

We've had some fantastic results with Pards at the helm and we've had some not so fantastic results too. But that's football - it's fine margins. Sometimes you need that little rub of the green or one of your purples to produce a bit of magic and we didn't have that today. If we had scored first, who knows what could have happened - it could have been US winning three nil.

On the whole - this season has been OK - some very memorable results against the big clubs and some euphoric last minus goals too, that's what football is all about - enjoying those moments. Pards showed he can mix it head-to-head with the best managers too so that's another positive.

So for Pards that makes one amazing season (when we finished 5th), one bad season (when we nearly got relegated but there were lots of reasons(one is Europe, another is injury))  and one OK/Good season (this one).

All we can do now is dust ourselves off and get ready for the next game. Cause even though Europe might now be out of our reach, these lads owe it to themselves(professional/money) and to Pards to try and win every game and send the fans home happy. And the lads need the fans support now more than ever too. So get behind the lads and let's look forward to next season! (paper says Mike is going to buy players)