Southampton 4 - 0 Newcastle United - 29/03/14 - post-match reaction from page 33

Rich

Guest bimpy474

It all starts with the poor tactics, poor team selections and no system of play. Every one of those comes from the manager, you then go into the games with a disjointed poorly prepared team. The players need to take some blame but the manager is one who's at fault for nearly all of this.

Our players are gutless. Comes down to far more than the manager this f***ing s***.

Eee, don't mention the lack of effort. Touchy subject.

Yes we need more effort, that's all.

Aye let's start taylor and gosling next match for more effort

Once we get better players I'm sure we'll automatically start getting more players in the box like Southampton are doing.

Guest bimpy474

Anita is the only one who can hold his head high today tbh.

Rob Elliot.

Yeah very true, i was only thinking of the outfield players tbh. Elliot has been good mind.

Our players are gutless. Comes down to far more than the manager this f***ing s***.

Eee, don't mention the lack of effort. Touchy subject.

Yes we need more effort, that's all.

Aye let's start taylor and gosling next match for more effort

Once we get better players I'm sure we'll automatically start getting more players in the box like Southampton are doing.

If we paint a penalty area in the technical area possibly.

We Tevez, Mascherano and HBA can all verify this.

Guest bimpy474

Anita is the only one who can hold his head high today tbh.

Rob Elliot.

Aye  O0, was commenting on the outfield players, might have helped if i'd said that though.

How the f*** are Southampton so much better than we are at literally everything?

They did what we haven't, they sacked Pardew.

And they've got better players.

Our players are clueless and that's down to the coaching.

The buck starts and stops in one place only, if the players aren't playing then the manager isn't getting enough out of them, if they're playing to the best of their ability then it must be the tactics and/or formation. Players may very well be at fault, gutless, shit, underperforming, whatever, it's still the managers responsibility to get the best out of them.

It all starts with the poor tactics, poor team selections and no system of play. Every one of those comes from the manager, you then go into the games with a disjointed poorly prepared team. The players need to take some blame but the manager is one who's at fault for nearly all of this.

:thup: it's maddening to me. If it was the case that the management made no difference then why is Ancelotti good? Mourinho? Pep? Its utter f***ing s***

So why do Arsenal capitulate then? They have a great manager with a fantastic style, doesn't stop them from getting tanked. There needs to be a mixture from the manager and players, we've not got that at all. Lack of professionalism from players led by a cowardly manager.