What could we put on our aeroplane banner for next week

Doug

in reality a plane banner is only really going to succeed in advertising ashley's shops more, let's be honest

i'd be more inclined to contribute heavily to a fund hiring people off the books to quietly go around toon sowing discontent about pardew and calmly explaining how appalling a manager he is, details about his lies and excuses and so on and hoping they start to stay away for games and/or turn on pardew

in reality a plane banner is only really going to succeed in advertising ashley's shops more, let's be honest

i'd be more inclined to contribute heavily to a fund hiring people off the books to quietly go around toon sowing discontent about pardew and calmly explaining how appalling a manager he is, details about his lies and excuses and so on and hoping they start to stay away for games and/or turn on pardew

http://i1246.photobucket.com/albums/gg603/mankobranko/yaohitler_zps8329dc6f.png

Guest firetotheworks

Like to nosedive? Then call Pardew's planes on 0845 404040

I dunno if that's the right number mate. I gave it a try and it said it wasn't recognised. Just a heads up.

Like to nosedive? Then call Pardew's planes on 0845 404040

I dunno if that's the right number mate. I gave it a try and it said it wasn't recognised. Just a heads up.

Unrecognizable, like Pardew's tactics and the 11 players he tries to make look like a football team.

Seems perfect.

Guest firetotheworks

sunderland have scored more goals at St James' Park in 2014 than Newcastle. It's April.

Winner :lol:

I concur.