Newcastle United vs. Manchester United, Saturday 05/04/14 @ 3pm (Not on TV)

LoveItIfWeBeatU
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sad to think how excited I used to be for this match from '93 up until the late '00s. Town was always buzzing beforehand, the atmosphere was always electric and hostile, as Alex Ferguson used to always comment on, and we used to go into it believing we would get something out of it. It always felt like a big occasion.

Fast forward to 2014 under Ashley and the clown who picks the team and i'm sat here less than 4 hours to kick off and I can't even be bothered to start getting myself ready to go out. In fact i'm only going because i've got a free ticket with a Magpie Mover chucked in as well. I know we'll lose, I know we won't score again and I know we won't play very well and has always been the case under that clown will start on the back foot and invite them onto us.

Basically just nothing to look forward to or get excited about, not just today but looking towards the future. I remember when football used to be about entertaining the supporters and less about balance sheets and financial results.

0-4.

God knows what the team will be and what formation.

You can put money on it being the wrong team and formation.

Well put. Really don't want to see Gosling anywhere near the starting 11 but judging by comments in the press he might start.

Sad to think how excited I used to be for this match from '93 up until the late '00s. Town was always buzzing beforehand, the atmosphere was always electric and hostile, as Alex Ferguson used to always comment on, and we used to go into it believing we would get something out of it. It always felt like a big occasion.

Fast forward to 2014 under Ashley and the clown who picks the team and i'm sat here less than 4 hours to kick off and I can't even be bothered to start getting myself ready to go out. In fact i'm only going because i've got a free ticket with a Magpie Mover chucked in as well. I know we'll lose, I know we won't score again and I know we won't play very well and has always been the case under that clown will start on the back foot and invite them onto us.

Basically just nothing to look forward to or get excited about, not just today but looking towards the future. I remember when football used to be about entertaining the supporters and less about balance sheets and financial results.

0-4.

Not necessarily disagreeing with your feelings, but we have beaten them at Old Trafford very recently.

0-4.

Not necessarily disagreeing with your feelings, but we have beaten them at Old Trafford very recently.

:lol:

Guest neesy111

Miles Starforth ‏@milesstarforth  58s

Coloccini in #nufc programme: 'I'd like to say sorry to the fans, who were angry at the final whistle. I understand the reaction.'

Standard textbox quote.

0-4.

This. That's why I've given up my ticket today

Guest neesy111

Elliot; Santon, Williamson, Coloccini ©, Haidara; Anita, Gosling, Tiote, Gouffran; de Jong, Cissé.