Newcastle United vs. Manchester United, Saturday 05/04/14 @ 3pm (Not on TV)

LoveItIfWeBeatU
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I hope we get battered today, that line up is fucking disgusting. No Ben Arfa? Starting Dan fucking Gosling when he's got no future here? What the fuck goes through Pardews head.

I'm not watching, gonna go for a walk or something instead. Thats why I want Pardew out, he's actually killed my love of football and NUFC.

Lindegaard; Valencia, Jones, Smalling, Evra; Young, Mata, Fletcher, Fellaini, Kagawa; Chicharito

Pretty poor Man Utd team.

That team will dick us, even though the centre mid and defence is pretty dire.

Lindegaard; Valencia, Jones, Smalling, Evra; Young, Mata, Fletcher, Fellaini, Kagawa; Chicharito

Pretty poor Man Utd team.

That's poor, it's not really.  Got goals across the team.

Fellaini will score. I can feel it.

Pardew signing his own death warrant with the crowd today. If this goes tits up, it won't take them long to turn.

Gosling in midfield, FFS. Kid has barely had a look-in for 3 years and he gets a start ahead of Ben Arfa? Piss take.

Guest bimpy474

So the whole team was crap, down to his tactics mainly but Ben Arfa is to blame.

How can anyone defend this bloke, he's an utter cunt of a manager.

Guest bimpy474

Also what is it with this fucking idiot and refusing to use 4-3-3, which is when we've played our best football under him.

God i hate the wanker.