Pre-Season 2014

joeyt

How can I find out if the game tonight is on NZ tv?

All four games are being shown live on Sky arena. Around $40 iirc.

I should get it free consider the amount I've handed over to see them play in Wellington.

I haven't checked the details but apparently the ticket is for two games. Watching two football games back to back makes my stomach turn.

you there on holiday?

Newcastle United FC ‏@NUFC 5m

#NUFC v @SydneyFC (4-2-3-1): Elliot; Yanga-Mbiwa, Coloccini ©, S.Taylor, Haidara; Anita, Colback; Gouffran, de Jong, Aarons; Riviere.

Newcastle United FC ‏@NUFC 4m

#NUFC subs v @SydneyFC: Alnwick, Abeid, Ameobi, Armstrong, Campbell, Dummett, Perez, Satka, Vuckic, Woodman. #FootballUnited14

Interested to get a look at Riviere

So when are the WC players coming in for pre-season?

Tour of Germany I believe.

Tiote was meant to be flying in for this weekends match, but I read somewhere that he won't join up until Monday now.

UK broadcaster Quest TV have acquired the rights to the forthcoming Schalke Tournament in Germany featuring Newcastle United and will broadcast all four games:

Sat 02.08.2014 Malaga v Newcastle

Sat 02.08.2014 Schalke 04 v West Ham

Sun 03.08.2014 Malaga v West Ham

Sun 03.08.2014 Schalke 04 v Newcastle

Coverage gets underway at 2.15pm BST on Saturday and 2.30pm BST on Sunday and can be viewed on channel 167 on Sky, 172 on Virgin and 37 on Freeview.

UK broadcaster Quest TV have acquired the rights to the forthcoming Schalke Tournament in Germany featuring Newcastle United and will broadcast all four games:

Coverage gets underway at 2.15pm BST on Saturday and 2.30pm BST on Sunday and can be viewed on channel 167 on Sky, 172 on Virgin and 37 on Freeview.

Isn't that the same channel which Alan Partridge's military-based quiz show "Skirmish" was broadcast on?

West Ham - :okay:

Guest Haris Vuckic

Happy c***s them like :lol:

http://i.imgur.com/fCkWEp6.png

Colback and Taylor are proper BFFS like. Same trainers :lol: