Newcastle Utd 0 - 4 Manchester Utd - 05/04/14 - post-match reaction from page 26

Rich

Swansea and Cardiff are the last games I will attend until Ashley and Pardew are gone

Bet you go to a game next season

I will get my football fix from either Gateshead or the northern league next season

Whitley Bay FC for me. I cannot believe what an absolute shower of sh*t i have just endured.

F*ck you Ashley, F*ck you Pardew, F*ck all y'all.

remember that scene in Predator II where the guy in the trailer freezes up and has no idea how to organize the team and they all get killed, this is like the football equivalent with Pardew

Remember that scene in Lethal Weapon II when that Belgian dude shot the f*** out of Mel Gibson, and he was like "Diplomatic Immunity!"

Pardew is that Belgian dude, and we are all Mel Gibson.

Belgian? The baddies in 'Lethal Weapon II' were South African.

For those criticising the bus thing, at least they are doing 'something', which is more than what many of those who go to games are doing.

:thup: Petty to criticise them.

Would there time not be better spent explaining to people outside the ground why they should not attend?

Sure Mike will see that lot in the bus and think think yeah I better sell up...

They are taking action in an attempt to rectify the situation.

If you are not then : them > you.

action > inaction

I am taking action I dont attend games anymore and tell every Newcastle fan I talk to why they should not.

If they want to piss around in a bus fair enough but they money could have been spent on leaflets telling the fans why they should not attend and are hurting there club with stupid brand loyalty.

I've attended one game this season, only because i'd agreed to go to it before the end of last summers transfer window. But i won't be attending games until Ashley is gone, sadly i think i'll be an old man by that time though. I just fail to see the point anymore.

We are the worst club in the league to support by a fucking country mile. Yes there are a few worse teams but at least they are trying to improve themselves. Like others have said there should be fucking hell on in the ground and outside it but there is absolutely fuck all. I never thought our support could be reduced to this but it has been. I've no idea where we go from here.

Thought Anita was good today for what its worth. Deserves better than what we give him

Could see him doing well for quite a few premiership teams. Needs to be playing in a side that wants to play football.

Thought Anita was good today for what its worth. Deserves better than what we give him

I thought the same, he stood out amongst the others who were mainly terrible.

We are the worst club in the league to support by a fucking country mile.

Reminded me of this article in Friday's Metro, was amazed we didn't get a mention:

http://metro.co.uk/2014/04/04/football-fans-can-deal-with-suffering-just-dont-ever-let-it-be-dull-4688725/

I am truly amazed by the lack of coverage and basic understanding of the situation Newcastle fans find ourselves in by all but a few media sources. Even local radio stations are clueless about how the real fans feel and quite frankly the national media couldn't give a fuck. We just suffer on in silence.

Reminded me of this article in Friday's Metro, was amazed we didn't get a mention:

http://metro.co.uk/2014/04/04/football-fans-can-deal-with-suffering-just-dont-ever-let-it-be-dull-4688725/

I am truly amazed by the lack of coverage and basic understanding of the situation Newcastle fans find ourselves in by all but a few media sources. Even local radio stations are clueless about how the real fans feel and quite frankly the national media couldn't give a fuck. We just suffer on in silence.

People at work ask me about the football and I tell them it's fucking desperate, without fail I get a response along the lines of "You must be really pleased you're top half though".

People at work ask me about the football and I tell them it's fucking desperate, without fail I get a response along the lines of "You must be really pleased you're top half though".

Even among casual fans here in the north east the lack of understanding and ignorance to what's going on is astounding to me. I work with about 40 blokes and I don't think there is more than about two or three of them who thinks like people on here. Yes some hate Ashley and want him out but most of them reckon Pardew is blameless and is "doing his best" with his hands tied etc. I've even stopped arguing with them as it just ends with me getting all worked up. How on Earth people cannot see that Pardew is Ashley's right hand man and is 'in' on all the crazy decisions is beyond me. How they cannot see his clear mismanagement of the team and talent is even further beyond me. If my workplace is representative of the North East in general then its no wonder our ground is still packed while we're served up shit week after week and perhaps we are as thick as Ashley thinks we are after all.

Even among casual fans here in the north east the lack of understanding and ignorance to what's going on is astounding to me. I work with about 40 blokes and I don't think there is more than about two or three of them who thinks like people on here. Yes some hate Ashley and want him out but most of them reckon Pardew is blameless and is "doing his best" with his hands tied etc. I've even stopped arguing with them as it just ends with me getting all worked up. How on Earth people cannot see that Pardew is Ashley's right hand man and is 'in' on all the crazy decisions is beyond me. How they cannot see his clear mismanagement of the team and talent is even further beyond me. If my workplace is representative of the North East in general then its no wonder our ground is still packed while we're served up shit week after week and perhaps we are as thick as Ashley thinks we are after all.

Spot on.