If you care about the club - don't attend the Swansea game

Tsunami
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

There was one at the start of the season following the lack of signings...

Many there? I don't walk down that way any more.

A good two or three hundred IIRC. It's about time people collectively stood up to these tossers like.

Ashley needs to hear it too, the whole f***ing country needs to hear it. We're not a f***ing soft touch, and we're one of the best supported teams in the country if not Europe. Next year will be 60 years since we won a domestic trophy...60 f***ing years. Even my f***ing fatha hasn't seen us win a domestic cup. It's a complete f***ing joke and we're already getting this s*** about the league being priority and we're signing players to make a profit from in a couple of years time. f*** OFF YOU FAT HORRIBLE c*** AND YOUR LITTLE SMARMY f***ing MINIONS.

Gan on, Heza.

Ashley needs to hear it too, the whole f***ing country needs to hear it. We're not a f***ing soft touch, and we're one of the best supported teams in the country if not Europe. Next year will be 60 years since we won a domestic trophy...60 f***ing years. Even my f***ing fatha hasn't seen us win a domestic cup. It's a complete f***ing joke and we're already getting this s*** about the league being priority and we're signing players to make a profit from in a couple of years time. f*** OFF YOU FAT HORRIBLE c*** AND YOUR LITTLE SMARMY f***ing MINIONS.

Gan on, Heza.

I feel better for that.  O0

Guest Dontooner

We got weak fans with low expectations , lured by cheap tickets.

The passionate fans are slowly being recycle by more passive(family crowds) fans and its all going according to Ashley's plans.

Ashely owns the club and the fans, i see him milking us for another 15-25 years.

Just pure despair ...

Guest firetotheworks

What is it about our support that makes it so fractured and resistant to change? We know about the movements at Man United and Liverpool but even recent groups at Hull and Cardiff completely put us to shame.

I'd be interested to know people's thoughts on the reasons behind it.

I honestly think that people are scared/scared about how frustrated they'd get about being demonised nationally as thick, reactionary, fickle, stereotypical Geordies. I'm basing that purely on how much it pisses me off when I hear the same bellends coming out with the same shit time and time again. It doesn't make me want to stop at all, but I know that there's some on here that think boycotting or protesting is either embarrassing or cringe-worthy and I think that's the real reason behind it.

We got weak fans with low expectations , lured by cheap tickets.

The passionate fans are slowly being recycle by more passive(family crowds) fans and its all going according to Ashley's plans.

Ashely owns the club and the fans, i see him milking us for another 15-25 years.

Just pure despair ...

:jones:

Awesome work Heza.

The last time we won a domestic cup my grandfather bought a tv to watch the game, suppose he didn't fancy asking me nana for permission to go to London. Apparently that was the first house on the street to get a telly and was packed on cup final day despite half the street staying away because they thought the telly was some form of witchcraft.

Its really simple.

Ashley owns Newcastle and uses it as space to advertise his rubbish, the offset of that is NUFC will not have any ambition other than exsiting in a league.  To appease the fans as a settlement he can offer cheap premiership tickets.

All these peoplt hat think things will imporve over the summer or Ashley will turn it round, need to look back at previous years.

Was watching breaking bad last night and thought "wouldn't it be great if everyone shat themselves when we went a goal behind, that would make headlines round the world"

Probably a bad idea though.

The local and the national press are starting to turn up the heat on Ashley and Pardew. St James needs to be rocking with hostility on Saturday. Hopefully it will contribute to the players putting in even more heartless displays and the run of losses will continue to ratchet up the pressure even more on the fraud and his boss.

Gan on, Heza.

:thup:

I can see there being a real 'edge' to the atmosphere at this game.  And in the humble opinion of this gobshite I think it should happen.  I don't think fans should stay away.  I think they should go and vent their opinions (in a peaceful manner of course).  E.g. more anti pardew chants, more pro HBA ones etc.  From what I've read there were some 'disagreements' between NUFC fans in the away section on Saturday.  Can only think that the same will occur again this Saturday but think it's a pain we'll need to go through. 

I haven't been since the Mackem match and I will only be going to the Cardiff game to "wave goodbye" to SJP, the 10 years I've had my ST and the 98 loyalty points that will be going down the shitter.

What a depressing fucking thing to write.

I haven't been since the Mackem match and I will only be going to the Cardiff game to "wave goodbye" to SJP, the 10 years I've had my ST and the 98 loyalty points that will be going down the shitter.

What a depressing f***ing thing to write.

At the last home game of the season can you imagine what the "Lap of honour" (now usually referred to as the "Lap of thanks" where the players thank the SJP crowd for their support during the season) is going to be like?  :anguish:

What a depressing f***ing thing to write.

You shouldn't lose your loyalty points. I chucked my ST last season with 106 loyalty points but when I log onto my account on the online box office my profile now says general sale but the 106 points are still on.

2 home matches with <100 people inside, all standing outside the ground with Anti sports direct banners will have Ashley gone in a shot, it's not rocket science.

Agree, the only way to rid ourselves of MA is to use the direct link that he has created between NUFC and SD to our advantage. 

Hurt SD hurt MA, thats the only way.