Lee Charnley

Dave

Guest chopey

Will this bloke do anything Ashley tells him without comeback ? Newcastle (not we) are in serious trouble of a points reduction and this bloke still has a job ?

And some people still walk up to the box office and ask for a saeson ticket.

I can see the interviews at the end of the season

‘We were always up against it with the points deduction, I don’t think you can really blame anyone for us going down’

‘But you only managed to get 4 points all season, Steve’

We could actually be the first club to get relegated with a negative points total :lol:

Where does it say points deduction is penalty for this? Or is that just wishful thinking.

At worst it's a fine, we pay them more compensation. Nowt to get excited about here.

That said, at best Charnley is at fault. Lambias to return.

• 2 weeks later...

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/lee-charnley-insists-newcastle-united-16731479

“I would agree with our players that Steve and his team have been fantastic to work with since their arrival.

“Their energy, enthusiasm and positivity have rubbed off and I know the players enter this season in a good place.

“Steve wants the team to play with intensity and on the front foot and I think that has been evident in our recent pre-season games.”

PR machine up and running.

What he's done is genius really. How many half headed mongs in our fan base will believe this and/or use it as some sort of excuse to carry on attending?

Just need to read the comments section in the cron online to see how many Ashley sympathisers are our there Scoot.