Lee Charnley

Dave

No comment

We have peppa pig paddling pools and Newcastle council wheelie bins as our aquatics facilities i mean FFS there's non league clubs that have better facilities than that. Fuck knows what the players think about the paddling pool and wheelie bin malarkey

No comment

We have peppa pig paddling pools and Newcastle council wheelie bins as our aquatics facilities i mean FFS there's non league clubs that have better facilities than that. f*** knows what the players think about the paddling pool and wheelie bin malarkey

They probably think it's top bantz.

So our pot of money needs to be focused on squad building. How much fucking money is it then? We've only spent £20m or so net.

The fucking state of local journalism, man.

Chron reckons we've spent £61M  🤓

Includes agent fees and future wages. Doesn't take into account wages coming off the payroll. It's probably about right given the long contracts the new lads have been given.

The Chronicle are an absolute joke, like.

They'll write a story about a pensioner not being able to get smart price tinned sardines from ASDA (no seriously), and demand ASDA explain why, yet they won't demand to know why one of the wealthiest clubs in Europe continues to plead poverty.

Someone needs to mock up that stupid Iraqi general with Chaners's heed on it.

Its almost like they think people are blind and wont question their answers.  :lol:

They know that, outside of here and twitter etc, lots and lots of mugs will believe anything put out by the club. At this point they don't even have to try, theres literally thousands of fans who aren't capable of independent thought but will take anything printed in a paper as true and beyond reproach.

Someone needs to mock up that stupid Iraqi general with Chaners's heed on it.

Its almost like they think people are blind and wont question their answers.  :lol:

Comical Charnli

I still can't get over this cunts comments about we would like to have a swimming pool and water facilities. That's the dream. No timeline even though.  :lol:

The club sounds like some tiny start-up gym, hoping to eventually build a swimming pool, not a multi-million pound Premier League football club.

It's not even saying we can't compete with Bournemouth or Norwich, that statement goes so much further. It's out of this world that it goes unchallenged pretty much by the media. But then, they don't really challenge anything, do they.

Guest godzilla

This c*** needs lynching. I bet he would have been in the 90s

Needs a West Ham style protest from the other year. Will it happen no even though it should.

Needs a West Ham style protest from the other year. Will it happen no even though it should.

You're right that's exactly what it needs. More chance of one of us winning the lottery though

Will never ever happen. The cunts in the stands are the biggest doormats imaginable. Spineless, masochistic, selfish arseholes who are only interested in their own day out on the lash. They're not interested in the welfare of the club, they just want a distraction on their social day on the piss. Fuck the result/club, as long as they have a canny day on the drink that's all that matters.

Will never ever happen. The c***s in the stands are the biggest doormats imaginable. Spineless, masochistic, selfish arseholes who are only interested in their own day out on the lash. They're not interested in the welfare of the club, they just want a distraction on their social day on the p*ss. f*** the result/club, as long as they have a canny day on the drink that's all that matters.

giphy.gif