Lee Charnley

Dave

An interesting claim on Twitter emerged this PM.

Alleging that Chronicle are aware of 2 x stories which could ruin the NUFC, one in particular pertaining to Charnley, that they've bottled running in exchange for an exclusive.

Link to said tweet?

I'm hopeless at linking shit on here but it's on the Black Cloud account. Not sure what his record is like as I've followed it that closely but I'm fairly sure he got quite a bit right a couple of years ago.

No worries :thup: Am not on twitter myself, so can anyone else link to it please?

An interesting claim on Twitter emerged this PM.

Alleging that Chronicle are aware of 2 x stories which could ruin the NUFC, one in particular pertaining to Charnley, that they've bottled running in exchange for an exclusive.

Eh? Ruin the NUFC?

Yep.

I don't understand.

Charnley - who has often opted against on the record interviews - reflected: "We accept we need to communicate more.

Basically confirmed the source of much of the propaganda bullshit that comes out when their laundry gets too dirty.  :lol:

The Sayers could get a parking ticket and the Chronicle would make that news drag out for weeks. So I highly doubt they're sitting on news that could ruin the club.

That would be an absolute gold mine to them.

Easy with the potentially libellous comments.

Say whatever you want about Chee Larnley, though.

"Allegedly a senior official at the club..."

Wait, there is only one senior official at the club.