Stoke City vs Newcastle United, Saturday 12/4/14 @ 3.07pm (Not on TV)

Guest neesy111
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Why am I travelling down to this :anguish:

Hopefully to boo the f*** out of Pardew.

I honestly can't bring myself to 'boo' ... I prefer shouting profanity's :lol:

Just the thought of standing saying 'booooooo' makes me feel like a c***.

:lol:

Do it. It's oddly cathartic.

Why am I travelling down to this :anguish:

Hopefully to boo the f*** out of Pardew.

I honestly can't bring myself to 'boo' ... I prefer shouting profanity's :lol:

Just the thought of standing saying 'booooooo' makes me feel like a c***.

http://31.media.tumblr.com/1838dfeee0b59121e9a5c5e8e7e21026/tumblr_mt11ykdPri1qcrv0bo1_500.gif

http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb/news/news/2013-14/apr/football-to-pay-tribute-to-hillsborough-with-late-kick-offs.html

As a mark of respect and remembrance for those who lost their lives as a result of the Hillsborough stadium disaster in April 1989, all Premier League, Football League, Football Conference and FA Cup matches taking place on the weekend of 11-14 April will kick off seven minutes later than originally scheduled.

The match at which the disaster took place, the FA Cup semi-final between Liverpool and Nottingham Forest on 15 April 1989, was ended six minutes after kick-off, at 3.06pm.

In the Premier League, Football League, and Football Conference, matches due to kick off at 3pm on Saturday 12 April will now do so at 3.07pm, with the minute before kick-off (3.06pm-3.07pm) having a period of silence observed at all stadiums.

The first FA Cup semi-final on Saturday 12 April between Wigan Athletic and Arsenal will kick off at 5.07pm with a minute of silence between 5.06pm-5.07pm.

The next day, Sunday 13 April, the FA Cup semi-final between Hull City v Sheffield United will begin at 4.07pm with a minute of silence between 4.06pm-4.07pm.

Fixtures kicking off at other times on Friday 11, Saturday 12, Sunday 13 and Monday 14 April will observe the same etiquette with matches starting seven minutes later than originally scheduled.

"I thought we was the better side up until that first goal."

11 minutes Stoke 1 - 0 Newcastle

"We made the subs to have an impact and I thought we lost some of that defensive quality we had, which lost me the game."

78 minutes Ben Arfa comes on at 3-0 down, Stoke win 4-0

"we was used to finishing 7 early so the players felt tired by the end"

But you were 3-0 down by half time?

" Ben Arfa was lazy and let the fans and the team down"

but he wasn't playing for the first 85 mins?

"exactly, for the first 85 mins all he did was sit in his seat, instead of tracking back."

Guest chopey

I'm really looking forward to this game. I get the feeling the tide is starting to turn against pardew and I look forward to seeing him squirm after today's tanking

Guest neesy111

Yep, it's getting a bit overboard now. Not meaning to be that guy but you hear almost nothing about the Ibrox and Valley Parade disasters of a similar time period.

Bradford had to get to a fucking cup final to give theirs a bit of recognition.

:thup:

I'm really looking forward to this game. I get the feeling the tide is starting to turn against pardew and I look forward to seeing him squirm after today's tanking

Gonna try my best to avoid watching it but do perversely hope they hump us just for latest pardew excuse n hope our owner finally sacks the useless cunt