Who do you want to win - Newcastle United vs Cardiff

Wullie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

There's not really anything to be gained from winning more this season. The more we get hammered the more everyone gets on Pardew's back, and that's the only way we're going to be rid of him.

Depends what team he puts out. If he starts Ben Arfa and Marveaux (Ha, I know! :lol:) then I hope we win. If he has both of them on the bench like the utter coward almost certainly will with Gosling playing again, then I hope we get humped in the face.

I'd choose to be humiliated 4-0/5-0 every weekend if it would get Pardew the sack. Albeit theoretical, it's a very easy decision when there's nothing to play for. I'm sure some of the players see it that way too.

Unfortunately, whatever happens on the pitch doesn't seem to bother Ashley at all.

Anyway, f*** Alan Pardew. He's the only manager that has made me dislike watching us. Before this season, I had missed probably 5-6 televised/streamed games in the last 10 seasons. Nowadays I make a concious effort to skip the games or avoid reading the forum. Hate that f***ing fraud.

I'd choose to be humiliated 4-0/5-0 every weekend if it would get Pardew the sack. Albeit theoretical, it's a very easy decision when there's nothing to play for. I'm sure some of the players see it that way too.

Unfortunately, whatever happens on the pitch doesn't seem to bother Ashley at all.

Anyway, f*** Alan Pardew. He's the only manager that has made me dislike watching us. Before this season, I had missed probably 5-6 televised/streamed games in the last 10 seasons. Nowadays I make a concious effort to skip the games or avoid reading the forum. Hate that f***ing fraud.

The pressure mounts with every humiliating loss, there's a banner coming out at the game today. Fair enough Ashley won't do anything, but at least the fat bastard won't be vindicated. One jammy win and everyone will deflate again, that's why the losses must keep mounting for the long term good of the club.