Who do you want to win - Newcastle United vs Cardiff

Wullie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pardew would doubtless turn 2014 into his own personal moral victory if we avoided defeat tomorrow, would be unbearable and might let him off the hook.  Loss please, although Palace need to beat Liverpool or Fulham if we're to sink to 11th and avoid seeing them getting their bonuses after the mess of the last few months.

Need tomorrow to be devastating. 5 or 6.

"We woz very keen to avoid a repeat of last year when we conceded 7, and we done that today". No thanks.

:lol: Fine, fuck it. 8 or 9.

Need tomorrow to be devastating. 5 or 6.

"We woz very keen to avoid a repeat of last year when we conceded 7, and we done that today". No thanks.

:lol: Fine, fuck it. 8 or 9.

Seriously think we'll be lucky if it's only 8 or 9 at halftime. :lol:

Still can't be comfortable sitting down at kick-off and actively wanting us to lose, I know full well we will do and we're a shambles but once the first goes in the result is confirmed then I'll not give the slightest fuck if Arsenal go on to get about 10. There was a time not so long ago where each loss hurt. A bad result would spoil my weekend and have me annoyed for days afterwards but not now. We lose so regularly (17 home league defeats in the last 2 seasons btw) that losing barely even registers any more.

I just don't give a fuck any more and I never ever thought I'd be at that stage. I've been watching football for about 30 years and I've never cared less about what happens to my club. It's an absolutely pointless exercise following this lot

It's like being an NFL fan atm. When your team is so bad the losses become wins because it leads to a better tomorrow.

Of course we're assuming that the maniac in charge even knows we're shit. Which he absolutely does not.

After this weekends games I'm 99% certain we'll not finish 11th like, unfortunately.

Aye Stoke fucking city have kept Pardew in the top 10 and with a nice bonus for this season.

I think we will bear Cardiff next week it will save the mackems and keep Pardew in a job.

As depressing as this sounds I believe things are actually going to get worse as Pardew becomes more and more entrenched.

Guest firetotheworks

Right now, I've convinced myself that wanting us to 'lose' is actually wanting us to win, so with that in mind, I'd like us to 'lose' by as much as makes Pardew's position impossible to ignore and impossible to allow to continue. It's probably still a lot as well.

Don't actually think tomorrows result will have too much bearing on procedings, we'll get beat and nowt will be made (unless it's a cricket score) because it's expected. Cardiff is the killer one, even more so with it being the last home game.

Don't actually think tomorrows result will have too much bearing on procedings, we'll get beat and nowt will be made (unless it's a cricket score) because it's expected. Cardiff is the killer one, even more so with it being the last home game.

:thup:

6 defeats on the bounce still looks worse for Pardew than 5  :thup:

Aye, lose to that rabble and it would indicate he's lost the entire dressing room.

Hope we get f***ing creamed tbh.

Double figures pls.

Also Liverpool still having to be competitive plays onto our hands when we meet.

I hate it's come to this. Shit state of affairs but if we hit pre-season with Pards then it's a relegation battle from game one.

Come on the Gooners! Anything that highlights the shower of shit that's here is good for me. Fuck Pardew, fuck Ashley, fuck the lot of them.  It's sad when you've gotta look to the mackems for a bit fucking spine. Fuck them all.