Who do you want to win - Newcastle United vs Cardiff

Wullie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

We'll get spanked 6-0 of Arsenal. Beat Cardiff 1-0 and Pardew will come out smelling of roses.

Shame there's a Liverpool twanking to follow. That should drop a big heap of manure all over those roses.

0-5, 1-1, 0-6 are my predictions for the next three. Hope I get the middle one wrong.

Losing massively at home to Cardiff after Sunderland raped them would be glorious. That said, watch Pardew stay on regardless.

Only 1-0 :(

:anguish::anguish::anguish:

This place is nearly as depressing as the club. f***ing hell.

I just don't understand how you don't get it.

You don't get the fact that I didn't want NUFC to lose by a bigger margin? f*** off, man.

You're ridiculous. :lol:

Look at his avatar.  :lol:

He's used to supporting toxic representatives of the club. No surprise about Pards.

Before I've felt like I've seen the positives in losing but ultimately wanted us to win. After 5 in a row, and knowing how much Pardew would jizz everywhere if we win, and use that jizz with Ashley to glue paper over the the gaping cracks, I'd like us to lose. Hard.

Losing to Arsenal won't be seen as that big a deal, but 6 defeats in a row will be, a bit. He Sky table will have 6 reds in a row, for one.

Wenger masterclass please.

Nailed on that Arsenal will f*** it up and make Pardews touchline return look like it actually matters.

:anguish: That would be horrific

I do want us to win. I'll still be moaning and groaning at our players when they are shit or ref cocks up or cheering if we score but if the battering comes along it certainly won't hurt like any 'normal game'. That will still feel like maybe one more step to Ashley sacking him even though i do feel we are some way off that yet.

I do want us to win. I'll still be moaning and groaning at our players when they are shit or ref cocks up or cheering if we score but if the battering comes along it certainly won't hurt like any 'normal game'. That will still feel like maybe one more step to Ashley sacking him even though i do feel we are some way off that yet.

Same really. I don't want us to lose but I won't feel anything either way.

I thought you were a soopafan that didn't do this?

I do want us to win. I'll still be moaning and groaning at our players when they are s*** or ref cocks up or cheering if we score but if the battering comes along it certainly won't hurt like any 'normal game'. That will still feel like maybe one more step to Ashley sacking him even though i do feel we are some way off that yet.

I thought you were a soopafan that didn't do this?

Acceptable causing a negative atmosphere in my living room. Different circumstances when they can hear thousands shouting abuse to ruin their confidence levels furthur :lol: