Newcastle United vs. Swansea City, Saturday 19/4/14 @ 3pm (Not on TV)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Going to see The Raid 2 later on as well, going to be a real day of carnage. :lol:

:lol: I'm going to watch The Big Lebowski at the picture house. I half expect Pardew to walk out to his seat wearing a dressing gown and holding a White Russian. When the team selection is announced and everybody jeers he's going to slowly raise his glass in the air and nod.

:lol:

Going to see The Raid 2 later on as well, going to be a real day of carnage. :lol:

:lol: I'm going to watch The Big Lebowski at the picture house. I half expect Pardew to walk out to his seat wearing a dressing gown and holding a White Russian. When the team selection is announced and everybody jeers he's going to slowly raise his glass in the air and nod.

Pards is the landlord dancing on stage with nothing to lose.

I'll be tuning in on Radio Newcastle. Not looking forward to Mick Lowes' excuses though. :(

Why don't you just watch it? I couldn't put up with that shit.

Me neither. That big fat cunt and his leprechaun lickspittle have infuriated me for years with their shit commentary, but their constant support for Pardew and reluctance to criticise him in the slightest is absolutely inexcusable.

Each to his own but I'm here and I hope the opposite  I hope the atmosphere is supportive and I hope that we win. Just as I hoped we would win when we went to White Hart Lane and Old Trafford this season.

Each to his own but I'm here and I hope the opposite  I hope the atmosphere is supportive and I hope that we win. Just as I hoped we would win when we went to White Hart Lane and Old Trafford this season.

Yeah, look where those wins got us.

Do you agree with the team he picked?

Golfmag man, I respect you and all that shit, but this man is a cunt and needs to be replaced by someone with a fucking brain and a pair of bollocks.

Soccer Saturday highlighting how the wider football world still don't understand why we hate Pardew. No mention of the awful football, lack of goals being scored, bizarre team selections and arrogant attitude of the prick.