Newcastle United vs. Swansea City, Saturday 19/4/14 @ 3pm (Not on TV)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Doubt he'll go with that formation again though. Swansea love to flood the midfield so can see us filling that area up to STOP THEM.

Debuchy Willo Colo Dummett

Anita Gosling Tiote Gouffran

Remy Cisse

It will end up something pathetic like that imo.

I missed it - when did you become so vehemently anti-Pardew?

Doubt he'll go with that formation again though. Swansea love to flood the midfield so can see us filling that area up to STOP THEM.

Remy Cisse

Wouldn't say i'm anti Pardew :lol: Moment i thought 'yep time for any other s**** appt, any gamble will do' was Southampton away when Ben Arfa was hauled off. That was the time i became 'vehemently anti-Pardew'.

Remy Cisse

Wouldn't say i'm anti Pardew :lol: Moment i thought 'yep time for any other s**** appt, any gamble will do' was Southampton away when Ben Arfa was hauled off. That was the time i became 'vehemently anti-Pardew'.

Nevermind, just checked facebook;

29th March - Brett added a life event

Stopped doing meth

Guest reefatoon

My only hope now for this season is for us to finish 11th, so everyone of those useless bastards from our cunt of a manager to the half hearted knackers on the pitch miss out on their bonus.  Not one of them deserve anything near a bonus.