Newcastle United vs. Swansea City, Saturday 19/4/14 @ 3pm (Not on TV)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hoping it's going to be fucking poisonous. Result is largely irrelevant tbh.

That's the thing, though. If we're winning it'll be about as poisonous as a church picnic.

I know. Just want to see a bit of venom for the atrocious last 18 months.

Need to go a goal down early on. Then he's fucking done for.

You're right. I think I actually want it to happen too.

That's awful but I'm thinking of the greater good and getting this cunt shifted asap.

Need to go a goal down early on. Then he's f***ing done for.

I don't think it will take going behind, I think it could get nasty if we're playing poorly and sitting back at 0-0.

Guest bimpy474

Need to go a goal down early on. Then he's f***ing done for.

I don't think it will take going behind, I think it could get nasty if we're playing poorly and sitting back at 0-0.

Which we will be if it's 3-5-2, trying to nick a goal with Shola up front :lol:

@NUFC: Pardew: "Swansea are a great footballing side. They keep the ball & frustrate you. We have to be patient & take our chances." #nufc

Dear Pards. Every thought about creating your own great footballing side?

Regards.

Everyone.

:) Now, that's what we need on a banner (either in the ground or behind a plane) :thup:

Want us to lose, predicted a win. The full grim reversal is complete.

I genuinely do want us to lose this time, like. But it's easier for me to say, having not put any money or time towards the occasion.

Hoping it's going to be fucking poisonous. Result is largely irrelevant tbh.

That's the thing, though. If we're winning it'll be about as poisonous as a church picnic.

I got food poisoning at my last church picnic and could shit through the eye of a needle for days afterward, so let's hope so.

Guest bimpy474

Santon on SSN apologising (as usual). Out for the season probably.

As i tell my kids, saying sorry means nothing if you continue to carry on as before. Sick of hearing sorry from the players and manager, do something about it you numbnuts.

Let's get one thing straight even if we're getting beat 4-0 after half an hour the atmosphere still won't become poisonous. Apathy reigns and the crowd have been beaten into submission.

The tide turned amongst the away support at Stoke and that will ring true at home if things are going badly. The away support in my experience is a lot less likely to turn than the home support so the fact they have says a lot. But then again there seems to be a lot of 16 year old lads there these days.

Santon on SSN apologising (as usual). Out for the season probably.

As i tell my kids, saying sorry means nothing if you continue to carry on as before. Sick of hearing sorry from the players and manager, do something about it you numbnuts.

Spoken like a true dad :thup: