Newcastle United 1 - 2 Swansea City - 19/4/14 - Post match reaction from page 27

Mike

just getting in. I sit in the milburn paddock close to the corner with the gallowgate. there were definite "we want pardew out" chants coming from the strawberry corner after the penalty. doubt they were loud enough to carry to the directors box. nothing after the final whistle though.

Reaction to Shola's goal on here was excellent  :lol: I celebrated the penalty in the hope it would turn people against Pardew. SJP crowd at the moment is horrendous, just turn on the cunt you stupid pricks.

The Newcastle United "board" like to get value for money. So do I and I don't think I have had much value for my money with my season ticket. Only one more home game to go. I've not renewed for next season. I'm looking forward to the lap of honour/thanks at the end of the Cardiff game.

Newcastle season ticket holders would have had a more enjoyable season if they'd got season tickets at Sunderland instead. At least we could have enjoyed witnessing them lose.

The Newcastle United "board" like to get value for money. So do I and I don't think I have had much value for my money with my season ticket. Only one more home game to go. I've not renewed for next season. I'm looking forward to the lap of honour/thanks at the end of the Cardiff game.

Newcastle season ticket holders would have had a more enjoyable season if they'd got season tickets at Sunderland instead. At least we could have enjoyed witnessing them lose.

Hardly, all they want is to advertise SD for free without incurring any costs, hence the batphone rang in Alan's pit of a dwelling when we were doing alright and told him in no uncertain terms he better not bloody qualify for Europe, making us have to buy more players.

Anyone hear Pardew's interview on Radio Newcastle?

Very subdued and Mick Lowes pushed him on whether he had had any guarantees from Ashley about his job and he said he couldn't or wouldn't talk about it.  Wishful thinking maybe - but it kind of sounded that he might be genuinely concerned about losing his job.

Needs to go so we can get someone in to make use of the players we have. Ben arfa, Marveaux, Cisse, Colo, Debuchy, Santon, Sissoko, Krul, Tiote. Not suggesting we should be top of the league but fuck me we should be worrying teams a lot more than we are, cowering and feelingafraid of fucking Swansea.

Teams like that should be put to the sword, not afforded the freedom of the city. There's no certainties in football, but that should be our intention. Instead we just hear from pardew how good the opposition is. Utter coward.

I'm pretty sure banners are confiscated if you try and take them in obviously though?

They weren't at Stoke.

That wasn't at St James' Park though.

We have some special rules against banners? Unless it's a political message it can't be confiscated, surely?

I'm pretty sure banners are confiscated if you try and take them in obviously though?

They weren't at Stoke.

That wasn't at St James' Park though.

We have some special rules against banners? Unless it's a political message it can't be confiscated, surely?

I don't have any sources or anything but I'm sure that back when the protest against Ashley was at it's peak, people were getting banners and stuff confiscated at the turnstiles or by stewards. I wouldn't be surprised if that still happens.