Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The times I've seen him he looks a decent premier league player.

Just because he isn't called Jacques Colbaccio and is signing from Napoli or Lyon doesn't mean he won't be a decent signing for us.

We don't just need a good first 11, we are desperately short of depth as well.

If he was called Jacque Colbaccio and signing from Chievo or Nantes, would you consider him a decent signing?

I think he's a good player personally, decent signing.

Could you tell me what he actually does?

Well he managed to bezazzle HBA on the half way line, taking the ball of him will ease, before going upfield to score in the derby. Gozzas replacement and if he turns out better than expected it will be a bonus for me.

Oh and fwiw HBA couldnt control the pass, exhibited no skill whatsoever, fell over then when to confront the ref with gloves on while all that went on.

he isn't like, he'll be a starter ie Cabayes replacement.

Nah we are looking at others for that. Might turn out to be a semi purple in another position(s) though.

Well he managed to bezazzle HBA on the half way line, taking the ball of him will ease, before going upfield to score in the derby. Gozzas replacement and if he turns out better than expected it will be a bonus for me.

Oh and fwiw HBA couldnt control the pass, exhibited no skill whatsoever, fell over then when to confront the ref with gloves on while all that went on.

Do you also have such reports written for each time HBA displayed something positive? I hope so, along with all the other talent our fraud of a manager is shoving out the door to be replaced by one-minute-wonders like Colback and his glory moment that you just described, which will likely define his entire fucking career and earn him a move here. Good to know it's something people can hang their coat on.

If I simply recall off the top of my head the times I've seen Colback do something like that vs. the amount of times HBA, Marv et al, the kind of players he'll be replacing, have done something to create a goal, Colback comes across as a lower-league bog-standard clogger. And that's just using stats from memory. Let alone his actual stats for Sunderland, which read like Shola Ameobi's.

Get to fuck. Nothing personal, but fuck this guy.

As much as i detest Pardcock he ain't Cabayes replacement like.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2648736/Jack-Colback-chooses-Newcastle-despite-West-Hams-50-000-week-offer.html

Jack Colback chooses Newcastle despite West Ham's £50,000-per-week offer

Jack Colback has signed with Newcastle United

West Ham offered the 24-year-old £50,000-per-week

Huge increase on the £6,000-per-week he was earning at Sunderland

However Colback, a Newcastle fan, is keen to stay in the North East

Suddenly it all becomes clear.

happy with gosling out Colback in. If it's Cabaye out Colback in I understand everyone's tears, but I doubt that will be the case. Pardew can't do owt without good players, I'm sure he's begging Ashley to replace accordingly.

As much as i detest Pardcock he ain't Cabayes replacement like.

Maybe not, but unfortunately I think he is still being signed to be a stater rather than sit on the bench.

If he was called Jacque Colbaccio and signing from Chievo or Nantes, would you consider him a decent signing?

;D

But seriously - Meh. To Jack Colback I say a considered 'Meh'.

Cabella offer rejected? Accept colbeck on a free. Not disappointed, not angry just......lowered expectations thoroughly met. Welcome jack, try not to be too mediocre.