Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Seem to remember every man and his dog hating Don Hutchison's guts for the same shit, and rightly so. Now though because Mike Ashley's running the show, beggars can't be choosers and we have to lick Jack's ginger bollocks and be grateful for him being willing to lower himself to our club.

Fuck off. Hope and pray he gets a career ending injury in pre-season before he ever sullies a black and white shirt in a real game.

Your OTT rants on here would carry a lot more weight if you didn't go the games and wave your scarf.

You should start reading my posts, Rocky.

Everything about them leads me to believe you despise pretty much every aspect of the club, which I wholeheartedly agree with. I've you've packed in attending, fair play.

10390173_10154191750070043_8805386099946418728_n.jpg

Let's have this on every page.

Evidently he made a point of mocking the fans of this club during oth games. Look at that man, its not the fact he scored,  that has nowt to do with it. Its the fucking way the horrible ginger fuck went on. Anyone supporting this little weasel is clearly clueless.

Guest bimpy474

One thing is for certain, with the signing-on fee and huge wages (don't underestimate how much it will have taken to attract a player previously on £6,000 per week), the pressure is really on him to perform.

What fucking pressure? None of our players have any pressure to perform...

... wait... sarcasm. Never mind.

I'm so edgy to just snap at someone after hearing this news :lol:

Just console yourself until you see the King sitting next to Ginge at the press conference, waxing lyrical about how he's watched JC (as he'll call him) over the years.......marvellous stuff.

Costs nowt and is still young enough to be moved on in 2 years time for a few million. He's the regime's classic 'value' signing. His suitability becomes irrelevant, they'll probably turn a profit on him and that's all that matters anymore.

One thing is for certain, with the signing-on fee and huge wages (don't underestimate how much it will have taken to attract a player previously on £6,000 per week), the pressure is really on him to perform.

Just console yourself until you see the King sitting next to Ginge at the press conference, waxing lyrical about how he's watched JC (as he'll call him) over the years.......marvellous stuff.

I want to cry.

I can't wait for the nickname and soundbites about him, though, from the King. My life has suddenly felt lighter every weekend as I haven't read any of his post-match comments since the season ended. I truly hope he's a pundit for the World Cup so I can resume being angry all the fucking time.

Evidently he made a point of mocking the fans of this club during oth games. Look at that man, its not the fact he scored,  that has nowt to do with it. Its the fucking way the horrible ginger fuck went on. Anyone supporting this little weasel is clearly clueless.

Don't think anyone 'supports' that stuff he did when at Sunderland. The question is whether it's a factor in how good a signing he is.

Guest bimpy474

I want to cry.

I can't wait for the nickname and soundbites about him, though, from the King. My life has suddenly felt lighter every weekend as I haven't read any of his post-match comments since the season ended. I truly hope he's a pundit for the World Cup so I can resume being angry all the fucking time.

Every time i see the King typed, i rage inside :lol:

Don't think anyone 'supports' that stuff he did when at Sunderland. The question is whether it's a factor in how good a signing he is.

I'd say the majority of fans won't want him and won't want to support him so it's already a bad signing. Football is supposed to be about pleasing the fans after all, not antagonizing them at every opportunity for no reason.

Ok to flip that a player that gave a good return at that wage vs those sitting on our bench who are on much larger contracts yet exhibit a desire to do their best for a team by giving not a single fuck for our club, which would you rather have?

I'd say the majority of fans won't want him and won't want to support him so it's already a bad signing. Football is supposed to be about pleasing the fans after all, not antagonizing them at every opportunity for no reason.

The majority of the fans won't give a fuck if he flies into a few tackles and has a boss game on his debut. That's just how it works in football.

Must admit I've long since stopped caring about how footballers conduct themselves. Firmly believe the overwhelming majority of them are utter cunts regardless of which shirt they're currently pulling on. Colback would be no different to the rest of them.

My main objection to signing him is that he's very ordinary and will simply fill a space, both in the squad and on the park. Signed for the wrong reasons and will bring precisely fuck all to the team, that's the annoyance.

What f***ing pressure? None of our players have any pressure to perform...

I want to cry.

I can't wait for the nickname and soundbites about him, though, from the King. My life has suddenly felt lighter every weekend as I haven't read any of his post-match comments since the season ended. I truly hope he's a pundit for the World Cup so I can resume being angry all the f***ing time.

Every time i see the King typed, i rage inside :lol:

:thup: not just me then.