Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What exactly has Anita done then? Scored goals, assists, long rang passing, no didn't think so. And we already have one defensive midfielder in Tiote, surely we don't need to play two together. Replace Tiote, that's not going to happen.

Anita is a much better player than Tiote imo

He's quick, takes up good positions defensively and is technically pretty much as good as we have.

Of course none of this matter because Pardew wants tackle

Guest bimpy474

What exactly has Anita done then? Scored goals, assists, long rang passing, no didn't think so. And we already have one defensive midfielder in Tiote, surely we don't need to play two together. Replace Tiote, that's not going to happen.

Anita has suffered from Pardew's ridiculous refusal to use 3 central midifelders. We buy Anita from a team where he played in a central 3 from basically birth, give him to Pardew and wallop. Vurn is cracking little player in the right system, unfortunately unless fuckbrain has a brainfart we'll never really see his true ability. Just imo like.

He's done jack shit. Tiote when played properly is a good holding mid, Anita is well, nowt really. Not attacking enough to be a threat, not defensive enough to be relied upon. He's got good technique, just does nowt with it. 2 full seasons he's had here, apart from a couple of good games its been very forgettable.

Anita has suffered from Pardew's ridiculous refusal to use 3 central midifelders. We buy Anita from a team where he played in a central 3 from basically birth, give him to Pardew and wallop. Vurn is cracking little player in the right system, unfortunately unless fuckbrain has a brainfart we'll never really see his true ability. Just imo like.

Someone who gets it.

Someone who gets it.

You can't just keep blaming pardew for everything, at some stage these players not performing need to take responsibility for their performances. Cabaye managed to play his way out of here, Remy used us as a shop window and will get his CL move. Good players can still make a difference, Anita isn't one of them off what we've seen since he's been here.

Anyway lets hope he doesn't play well or score for us, i'd hate to see you lot upset having to celebrate. Poor bairns.

:anguish: What absolute shite.

It's been on overdrive recently. Just waiting for someone to antagonize him over something exceptionally inconsequential so he can get himself banned for good.

Anita might have been a good player at Ajax but he was a ridiculous signing that made no sense at the time and certainly none at all now. We didn't need to strengthen that position and Pardew is the antithesis of everything Ajax stand for. Vermont should get the fuck out of dodge pronto and try and save his career. Colback will 100 % line up in his place with Tiote come the start of the season.

Pretty sure TT was banging on about never wanting to watch another game again or some other such shite during the season too. Now anyone agitated at our continuation of making meaningless signings is getting the patranising, but incredibly witty "poor bairns" treatment.

Anyway lets hope he doesn't play well or score for us, i'd hate to see you lot upset having to celebrate. Poor bairns.

:anguish: What absolute shite.

It's been on overdrive recently. Just waiting for someone to antagonize him over something exceptionally inconsequential so he can get himself banned for good.

Bet you are desperate for it to be you as well. Keep trying sunshine.

Guest bimpy474

Someone who gets it.

You can't just keep blaming pardew for everything, at some stage these players not performing need to take responsibility for their performances. Cabaye managed to play his way out of here, Remy used us as a shop window and will get his CL move. Good players can still make a difference, Anita isn't one of them off what we've seen since he's been here.

There is some merit in that tbf, but i would say Anita is a player who has suffered more than most because of Pardew's tactical ineptitude. Players such as Santon, Colo, Saylor, Williamson, Krul, Cisse (to an extent) haven't imo, because they played poorly in positions they were familar in.

MYM, Anita, Marv and Hatem for me have suffered very badly under Pardew because of his management, funnily enough players he didn't really want (Hatem he saw on video). Subconscious or not i think Pardew has pushed out players he has no idea how to use as they're not English workhorses. Cabaye worked hard, and had the quality to match so Pardew loved that. And the only reason Anita is playing now imo is because Pardew ran out of CM's to use instead.

Pretty sure TT was banging on about never wanting to watch another game again or some other such shite during the season too. Now anyone agitated at our continuation of making meaningless signings is getting the patranising, but incredibly witty "poor bairns" treatment.

I don't, I'll do my best to stay away from the club next season like I tried this one, like others I wish it was that simple.