Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mackem mate tried to convince me he's at least as good as Anita, if not better.

http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/shaking_head_breaking_bad.gif

Guest bimpy474

Transfer window is the wrong term for it tbh, you can buy who you like when you like, you just can't register them when the so called transfer window is shut. I suppose transfer window sounds better than registration window.

Rehash his/Carrick's song.

Oh oh ohh he's Colback

The cuuuuunt

You'll never believe it's not Butt

I'm expecting "used to be shite, but now he's alright, walking in a Colback wonderland" around December

A set of 30 photos showing off free transfer Jack Colback. And we reckon the mackems are small time.

If they'd nicked a player off us, no matter how shit, they'd build a fucking statue to him and take 30 pictures of that.

They've just lost their best midfielder to their local rivals for nothing, course they are going to be bitter. To compound the misery they've got Seb for another 3 years.

Its a good squad filler for us, a huge upgrade on Gosling, and probably a player the fraud can get the best out of (well relative to what he can do with real talent)

He's our best midfielder?

They've just lost their best midfielder to their local rivals for nothing, course they are going to be bitter. To compound the misery they've got Seb for another 3 years.

Its a good squad filler for us, a huge upgrade on Gosling, and probably a player the fraud can get the best out of (well relative to what he can do with real talent)

Not anymore

Not anymore

In terms of performance last season he was behind Cattermole, Ki, Larsson and towards the end Giaccherini.

He's alright and I do rate him as a canny player but still...

Not anymore

In terms of performance last season he was behind Cattermole, Ki, Larsson and towards the end Giaccherini.

He's alright and I do rate him as a canny player but still...

You think he's a canny player but also behind Larsson and Cattermole?, something doesn't add up there ???  Not saying he was your best midfielder like, Ki always looked like your best whenever I saw you play last season, but Larrson's always looked dog shit to me.

Club comment on Colback departure.

After the announcement that Jack Colback has signed for Newcastle United, SAFC has issued the following statement:

“Jack is a player we have nurtured and developed through our academy system since he was eight years old. We gave him the opportunity to become a professional footballer and are therefore extremely disappointed in the events that have led to his departure from the club.

“This wasn’t about money - the club agreed to all of the terms demanded of us during discussions and we were always led to believe that Jack wanted to stay with us. At his and his representatives’ request, final talks were put on hold until the club secured its top flight status. To our dismay however, we were subsequently never given the chance to negotiate with him to stay.

“For him to then leave the club that has supported him throughout his formative years in such a manner, with no chance for Sunderland to recover any of the significant investment that it has made in him as a player, has left a bitter taste."

:lol:

f***ing gutted.

:lol:

This has made me much more likely to get on board.