Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

We are shit with him, shit without him. He's not the problem, the problem is we don't have a player that can dictate a game, have propper wingers, a decent centre back, any decent full backs, any leaders, a decent manager. Which all stems from having a good recruitment policy, which is down to the MD who the owner appoints.

We are fucked.

Guest firetotheworks

Shortest fucking six weeks ever.

He's back in the amount of time you had off school over the summer ffs. :lol: That seemed to last forever.

no one's being disabused of a notion hes scholes mk II or that we were a great team when he was playing, just that we sucked less with him in the side.

Aye, but it's irritating when certain people (Ujpest Doza being one of the main offenders) use him as weird way of pointscoring in an effort to prove that they 'were right all along' about something, what it is I'm not even sure any more. Colback is better than Tiote and probably better than Anita, all 3 are absolutely shite I think most would agree. All 3 get stick, Colback more so because he's an arsehole.

no one's being disabused of a notion hes scholes mk II or that we were a great team when he was playing, just that we sucked less with him in the side.

Aye, but it's irritating when certain people (Ujpest Doza being one of the main offenders) use him as weird way of pointscoring in an effort to prove that they 'were right all along' about something, what it is I'm not even sure any more. Colback is better than Tiote and probably better than Anita, all 3 are absolutely shite I think most would agree.

I'm not points scoring or saying I'm right all along.

I'm stating exactly what a couple of others have said which is that he has been missed.

We do need a proper box to box midfielder though who can both tackle and break up play and pick a pass and dictate the game.

Nobody in our squad can do that.

Aye, but it's irritating when certain people (Ujpest Doza being one of the main offenders) use him as weird way of pointscoring in an effort to prove that they 'were right all along' about something, what it is I'm not even sure any more. Colback is better than Tiote and probably better than Anita, all 3 are absolutely shite I think most would agree. All 3 get stick, Colback more so because he's an arsehole.

Ah, sorry. I've missed that then; just came in to see the abuse on the back of his magical rehabilitation. Seemed odd. :lol:

It's good he's back in that he's not Tiote. Won't make a blind bit of difference to our fortunes though.

:thup:

Better with him in the team tbh.

15-16: 6 points in 9 starts / 4 points in 3 games missed

14-15: 36 points in 35 starts / 4 points in 3 games missed

Ave points: 0.95 points per start / 1.33 points per game missed

Better with him in the team tbh.

15-16: 6 points in 9 starts / 4 points in 3 games missed

14-15: 36 points in 35 starts / 4 points in 3 games missed

Ave points: 0.95 points per start / 1.33 points per game missed

Them their are relegation stats them are