Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Out of that 25 I only class 4 , at a stretch 5 premiership standard.

Merino,Ritchie,Shelvey,Lejuene, and maybe Yedlin. Its early days on some. I feel Matt Ritchie should be Captain also.

I would say Clark and Josolu are as well personally, Hayden could make the step up as well, he's been decent so far this season.

Can't judge Merino and Lejuene after so little time man. They might be great, could really struggle.

True, but you've got to say Merino is looking really good in the games he's played. Lejeune did well vs one of the best strikers if not the best striker in the league, but it was only for 40 minutes. Lejeune I can't judge. Merino is looking good, though.

Latest info I've got - refused to leave happy to train with kids as his lass won't leave the North East and happy to pick up wage. Haidara the same cos of wages.Gayle also refused to move wants to stay and prove himself despite being offered about. Taggart was never happening rafa didn't want him. We've had deals lined up at reasonable prices which have been shelved as weren't deemed profitable or to big a loan fee. Some of these have subsequently went for bigger fees than we could have had them for. We are scouting the Hungary game for January window (ha).Direct quote 'he must be selling' . We basically are shopping on a budget and wage market which will only be sanctioned with a sell on fee. The club is a mess. Mike Ashleys NUFC

Latest info I've got - refused to leave happy to train with kids as his lass won't leave the North East and happy to pick up wage. Haidara the same cos of wages.Gayle also refused to move wants to stay and prove himself despite being offered about. Taggart was never happening rafa didn't want him. We've had deals lined up at reasonable prices which have been shelved as weren't deemed profitable or to big a loan fee. Some of these have subsequently went for bigger fees than we could have had them for. We are scouting the Hungary game for January window (ha).Direct quote 'he must be selling' . We basically are shopping on a budget and wage market which will only be sanctioned with a sell on fee. The club is a mess. Mike Ashleys NUFC

Who's your source, who said he must be selling, presume you are referring to Ashley?

Who's your source, who said he must be selling, presume you are referring to Ashley?

Very interesting content there but, how can you be sure that your source is genuine and not just some wannabe ITK?

Very interesting content there but, how can you be sure that your source is genuine and not just some wannabe ITK?

It's my mates father in law so I know it'll be accurate.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

It's my mates father in law so I know it'll be accurate.

Or as accurate/reliable as can be I should add. He has a role within the club,obviously I can't give too much away about that.