Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Nice 4 months in the reserves for him until January then :lol:

Least his wife and kids are happy. Aww.

I s'pose. Can't imagine the hardship they'd have to go through if he was forced to drop his weekly salary to £20K. He'd probably be forced onto benefits, and that's just a slippery slope to nowhere.

Imagine sacrificing your (short and shit) career because you refused to work more than 30 mins from your house. What a fucking drip, the wettest, softest most insecure little cunt who ever pulled on the shirt. He's a fucking disgrace and I sincerely hope he reads this thread. The spineless little prick.

We don't have enough players to leave him out do we? :lol: Unless we register El-Mhanni instead.

Fuck I really hope we do that.

Checking and we could name Good as well. That's our options for the last squad place; El-Mhanni, Good and Colback. I think unless Rafa really has fell out properly with Colback then unfortunately he is gonna be in our squad.

He's got his contract. Why should he move if he doesn't fancy it? He's got every right to stay and pick up his wages.

f***ing hell  :idiot2:

As s*** as it is, he's got that option.

Yeah but it's a disgraceful decision from him if he stays, clearly doesn't give a f*** about playing football, not that he can play anyway. Clearly doesn't give a f*** about the club either if he hangs around training with the kids just for a few quid. Wouldn't expect any better from him tbh though.

Breaks my heart to think of Gary Speed suffering fro depression, when c***s like these can go to work day in day out knowing that they are not wanted.

Just to clarify the point I was responding to was this one:

He's got his contract. Why should he move if he doesn't fancy it? He's got every right to stay and pick up his wages.

And the like.

Of course he has that right. But he also has a legally binding contract to back up his claim to that right in a court of law, if needed. He doesn't need sympathetic simpletons fighting his case in internet forums.

My comment was a dig at people like this, who are a blight on the memory of the numerous footballers who have found life unfaceable without football, because it was such a central part of their life.