Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

All the players we refuse to release and are determined to get some sort of return for, no matter how paltry, I'd fucking love it if he was the one that they just went 'enough is enough' and released him. Would be completely deserved.

I dislike him so much I barely come into this thread as it makes me think about him. The rumours thread was making me sad, so I came in to cheer myself up with the fact that at least we were getting rid of this shitehawk.

Kill me.

The new deadline day disappointment will be Colback staying. Half expect some kind of Rocky-esque scene with Colback running up the steps outside SJP on SSN after the window SLAMS shut. Will probably drag the reporter down by his shirt on the way too.

I'm a fickle Geordie so I can't remember a player who everyone wanted to leave more. Please advise.

Honestly don't think there has been in years. For all the shite we've had over the last decade, he stands out as a special kind of shite.

I'm a fickle Geordie so I can't remember a player who everyone wanted to leave more. Please advise.

Honestly don't think there has been in years. For all the s**** we've had over the last decade, he stands out as a special kind of s****.

The hate towards Nick Butt was very real towards the end.

Guest firetotheworks

I honestly could have been a professional footballer with nothing more than pure arrogance and perseverance. You could have too.

Downie on Twitter:

Colback not likely to leave as it stands. Wants to stay in the North East.

-

That'll be his lass. He's got two young kids. She'll not want to move so he's decided to let his career rot away instead of going to Wolves.

Downie on Twitter:

Colback not likely to leave as it stands. Wants to stay in the North East.

-

That'll be his lass. He's got two young kids. She'll not want to move so he's decided to let his career rot away instead of going to Wolves.

Ker-ching.