Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fucking cunt turned down a move due to geographical reasons [emoji38]

Hull is literally a millions miles from Newcastle  [emoji38]

Jesus fucking christ.  It's easily under 200 miles.

143 mile. The cunts probably got a caravan at Whitley Bay for his hols. If he still feels the same when his contract ends I hope the fucker enjoys his 20 quid a game turning out for Ashington

f***ing c*** turned down a move due to geographical reasons :lol:

Hull is literally a millions miles from Newcastle  :lol:

That entire part of the country exists in another dimension tbh. Hull, Grimsby & Lincoln. Especially Louth.

Aye, it’s 3 hour journey easily, thats without stops as well and if traffic is bad. If it was Leeds or seomthing then he could easily make the commute for training, but Hull doesn’t have a direct enough route.

I was referring to the fact that it's like Last of the Summerwine constantly, not if it had Japanese Bullet Train directly to the training ground.

The spineless little loser didn’t even consider moving, taking temp residence, live in an a Hotel ffs.

Pretty sure he would have went and done that if his wife wasn’t heavily pregnant. He wanted to stay local in case she went into Labour and to be there when the baby comes home.

Turned down Hull for geographical reasons. :lol:

He's quite literally limiting himself to Newcaslte, Sunderland and Middlesbrough. Given that we don't want him and Sunderland have already got rid of him once, the only club on the whole planet he might even possibly entertain are Boro.

I have no words.

He's quite literally limiting himself to Newcaslte, Sunderland and Middlesbrough. Given that we don't want him and Sunderland have already got rid of him once, the only club on the whole planet he might even possibly entertain are Boro.

I have no words.

I heard was offered to Hearts and Hibs, and was prepared to get the train there every day, however neither club could afford his wages.

The spineless little loser didn’t even consider moving, taking temp residence, live in an a Hotel ffs.

Pretty sure he would have went and done that if his wife wasn’t heavily pregnant. He wanted to stay local in case she went into Labour and to be there when the baby comes home.

Eh? The window of time where she's likely to go into labour is about 2-3 weeks. At most. :lol:

Surely he can work around this?

I have no words.

I heard was offered to Hearts and Hibs, and was prepared to get the train there every day, however neither club could afford his wages.

Wow. Boro, Hearts and Hibs. Really casting the net wide.

But 2 of them can't afford him. So still pinning all his career aspirations on Boro then. :lol:

Eh? The window of time where she's likely to go into labour is about 2-3 weeks. At most. :lol:

Like I said he wanted to be near his family as much as possible even after the birth and his wife wouldn’t leave the area. Hull is about 3 hours away on a good day, a return journey is 6 hours, and then you have training on top of that. I heard he was prepared to travel up to Edinburgh as the journey time is much less and he could still come home and have plenty of time with his family at the end of the day.

I have no words.

Wow. Boro, Hearts and Hibs. Really casting the net wide.

But 2 of them can't afford him. So still pinning all his career aspirations on Boro then. :lol:

Dunno like, the A19 can get a little busy on a morning. The little arsehole could be stuck on the road for nearly 45 minutes on a morning. Not sure if he could cope with this, probably get a nosebleed if he gets further then 20 miles from his bedroom.

Like I said he wanted to be near his family as much as possible even after the birth and his wife wouldn’t leave the area. Hull is about 3 hours away on a good day, a return journey is 6 hours, and then you have training on top of that. I heard he was prepared to travel up to Edinburgh as the journey time is much less and he could still come home and have plenty of time with his family at the end of the day.

What's he going to do when his contract's up here then? Give up football and get a job at Asda?

I don't get where Bimpy is going with that like I must admit :lol:

It would be relevantly easy for Colback to live a few hours away from home for a few years like given the money he has. It wouldn't be ideal, but then he's literally a footballer* so he'll probably be able to get over it.

*aye I kna

I don't get where Bimpy is going with that like I must admit :lol:

It would be relevantly easy for Colback to live a few hours away from home for a few years like given the money he has. It wouldn't be ideal, but then he's literally a footballer* so he'll probably be able to get over it.

*aye I kna

Joking, not being serious like.

Eh? The window of time where she's likely to go into labour is about 2-3 weeks. At most. [emoji38]

Seeing as his wife his probably milking him for all of his money he should be telling her where he's going.

Picture how this game would be panning out if we had this chump trotting up and down, giving away freekicks around our penalty area and offering nothing in possession.