Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If Colback wasn't English there's no way he'd be the guaranteed starter in our team that he is. He likely not even be considered good enough for this league.

Aye, we're famous for our pick-a-player-because-he's-English policy.

He's a canny player, no more, no less.

If he's canny please tell me what is good or indeed canny at, aside from looking ill and being unable to close his mouth?

Guest Rustin Cohle

If Colback wasn't English there's no way he'd be the guaranteed starter in our team that he is. He likely not even be considered good enough for this league.

If he's canny please tell me what is good or indeed canny at, aside from looking ill and being unable to close his mouth?

Scoring and creating more than Anita and Tiote combined this season.

Good at counting:

http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/72693000/jpg/_72693028_altidore.jpg

Aye, canny lad though

Top analysis/conversation.

Of course he has more goals and assists. He's started more games than Anita and Tioté combined :lol:.

Besides, if he's in the team to get goals and assists he fucking shit at it. Especially considering he's the set piece taker.

Guest Rustin Cohle

You're right. I'll avoid replying with footballing facts and acknowledge your "looking ill and being unable to close his mouth" comment as the pinnacle of footballing analysis.

Of course he has more goals and assists. He's started more games than Anita and Tioté combined :lol:.

Besides, if he's in the team to get goals and assists he fucking shit at it. Especially considering he's the set piece taker.

Rustin Cohle's opinions say more than real evidence ever could.

Guest Rustin Cohle

Besides, if he's in the team to get goals and assists he f***ing s*** at it. Especially considering he's the set piece taker.

He plays more than Anita because he's better than him.

Guest Rustin Cohle

Besides, if he's in the team to get goals and assists he f***ing s*** at it. Especially considering he's the set piece taker.

the same way Gouff was playing more than cabella and ben arfa imo. Good points m8

Ben Arfa could be playing for the mighty Hull right now if they thought he was worth the bother.

Gouffran's time in the side might be limited now if Cabella continues to progress.

You're right. I'll avoid replying with footballing facts and acknowledge your "looking ill and being unable to close his mouth" comment as the pinnacle of footballing analysis.

Ooo snappy.

Fine, I think he's average at best aka not "canny/decent" because he hides in games, lacks athleticism and comes across a massive lickarse in the local media - care to counter?

I've had to force myself not to keep an eye on him when he's playing because he annoys me so much. His version of showing for the ball is to run in a straight line to the player who is in posession and then stand about 3 foot away screaming for a pass.

the same way Gouff was playing more than cabella and ben arfa imo. Good points m8

Ben Arfa could be playing for the mighty Hull right now if they thought he was worth the bother.

Gouffran's time in the side might be limited now if Cabella continues to progress.

Which woodwork are you people crawling out from? :lol:

Guest antz1uk

he's bang average, unfortunately this is where we sit and have now become, if things were how they should be he would be a guaranteed starter for someone like Hull City, Stoke City etc,however he was free so we signed the clogger

I find it's always the most knowledgeable and intelligent posters who prefer Colback over Anita.

That's actually correct, although I know you're being sarcastic.

Yeah like you and stifler

Cronky, Stifler and that new bloke.  Wonderful endorsement :lol:

I find it's always the most knowledgeable and intelligent posters who prefer Colback over Anita.

That's actually correct, although I know you're being sarcastic.

Yeah like you and stifler

Cronky, Stifler and that new bloke.  Wonderful endorsement :lol:

The new bloke is talking a lot of sense.

He probably won't stay long.

It is odd that Colback generates such passionate dislike and discussion on here. Both him and Anita are very average players, who are fine to have in the team, but not special by any means. Both have useful skills but struggle to impose themselves and compete physically in games at this level.

It is odd that Colback generates such passionate dislike and discussion on here. Both him and Anita are very average players, who are fine to have in the team, but not special by any means. Both have useful skills but struggle to impose themselves and compete physically in games at this level.

:thup: Both threads are awful reads, can't believe either are so polarizing.