Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I really don't understand what people expect Colback to be. We knew what he'd bring and he's done just that. We're a team with no ambition and he does a job. He cost nowt and is a decent squad player. It's not his fault we haven't got better.

He starts every single game.

He's going to be captain if Colo ever leaves.

I really don't understand what people expect Colback to be. We knew what he'd bring and he's done just that. We're a team with no ambition and he does a job. He cost nowt and is a decent squad player. It's not his fault we haven't got better.

He starts every single game.

He's going to be captain if Colo ever leaves.

Let's all do the Colback, let's all do the Colback, Na na na na

http://futhead.cursecdn.com/static/img/14/players/193942.png

Find it mad that a guy who played mainly as a reserve/rotation option/cover at fullback for a lesser side has waltzed into our starting 11 and stayed there all season despite putting in loads of utterly mediocre performances along the way.  What do these cunts see in him?

Find it mad that a guy who played mainly as a reserve/rotation option/cover at fullback for a lesser side has waltzed into our starting 11 and stayed there all season despite putting in loads of utterly mediocre performances along the way.  What do these cunts see in him?

It's not even just them, most fans seem to think he is too.

Again, he is what he is, no better no worse. It's not his fault we haven't got better, Anita isn't and Tiote has been a liability this season. The reason he's in team is, yes, we didn't replace (we knew that would happen) but others haven't stepped up (I'll excuse Abeid from that).

Villa are an awful team and anyone in our squad is better than what they have, Man Utd will be a raping in anyway.

http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Fabian+Delph+England+v+Norway+nQnG2AbJWgYl.jpg

You're such a melt.

Drives me mad. North East journalists spend no time questioning the clubs decision making but do question the fans opinions. Bunch of wankers.

Says it all that he has to read this forum to see what fans opinions are since he's so out of touch with what people who are not in the media think.

Difference is Anita came here for a few million quid from a renowned passing side and I've seen him have excellent games for us, so I know what he's capable of. The evidence is in his thread, even though some like to pretend it doesnt exist. Colback came here as an nothing player from Sunderland on a free and has shown me zero to suggest he's any more than that. The big argument when we signed him was that he was a replacement for Gosling (imagine how low those expectations were) but he's played every fucking game.

Reality is neither are good enough for us but that's not really a problem for the club these days. If players are willing to take the field, don't cost much and will do just enough to keep us in the Premier League then they're happy.

Difference is Anita came here for a few million quid from a renowned passing side and I've seen him have excellent games for us, so I know what he's capable of. The evidence is in his thread, even though some like to pretend it doesnt exist. Colback came here as an nothing player from Sunderland on a free and has shown me zero to suggest he's any more than that. The big argument when we signed him was that he was a replacement for Gosling (imagine how low those expectations were) but he's played every fucking game.

Reality is neither are good enough for us but that's not really a problem for the club these days. If players are willing to take the field, don't cost much and will do just enough to keep us in the Premier League then they're happy.

That Gosling argument was hilarious. :lol: