Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Been subbed once since he joined :thup: naturally we scored during those 21 mins to gain a draw.

Still at least we average less than a point a game with him in the team (including the above point). You can't buy that sort of dedication, running and ability.

It's amazing how he continues to avoid any criticism. He had no right to stay on the pitch tonight  but he did. Even in the pre game Andy Townsend said "Not sure about that midfield combination, Colback is a good player but Anita....". It seems to happen with everyone outside of this forum, it's like we live in an alternate universe. I don't think it's any coincidence that we've been consistently shocking ever since this bloke signed for us.

It's amazing how he continues to avoid any criticism. He had no right to stay on the pitch tonight  but he did. Even in the pre game Andy Townsend said "Not sure about that midfield combination, Colback is a good player but Anita....". It seems to happen with everyone outside of this forum, it's like we live in an alternate universe. I don't think it's any coincidence that we've been consistently shocking ever since this bloke signed for us.

We've been shocking by and large since both of them signed TBH :lol:

Been subbed once since he joined :thup: naturally we scored during those 21 mins to gain a draw.

Still at least we average less than a point a game with him in the team (including the above point). You can't buy that sort of dedication, running and ability.

A Pardew favourite and indeed probable signing. Who knew?

True but one of them plays every minute of every game he's eligible for !

True but one of them plays every minute of every game he's eligible for !

Wasn't disagreeing with you apportioning the majority of the blame on JC between the two but the the truth is neither of them are the answer.

This impostor is clearly playing the stats. The passing percentage and ground covered stats. Only to justify him keeping his place. He is a coward whose only contribution to his hometown club has been a couple of goals last season and an important block this season, yet we're told that he's a good player by all and sundry.

This impostor is clearly playing the stats. The passing percentage and ground covered stats. Only to justify him keeping his place. He is a coward whose only contribution to his hometown club has been a couple of goals last season and an important block this season, yet we're told that he's a good player by all and sundry.

I'd be interested to see how far in his running stats involves jogging 30 yards across the field to play a pointless 10 yard pass, or how far includes jogging back from outside their area 50 yards as the opposition counter at speed 80 yards towards our goal.

Tried to defend him at times last season based purely in the fact that he looked like one of the only ones trying as most of the others had downed tools and he chipped in with a few goals and assists but he's clearly got a chronic lack of ability which is a pretty big problem in this league.

There's a reason why he's never finished outside the bottom 6 of the league I suppose.

Seems like him and Sissoko are undroppable and rarely subbed.  Both of those would have been the first two to come off last night.

I see he got his customary yellow card.  Can't be arsed to track back, not strong enough to try and compete for a ball.  So just goes for the shirt pull or hack, whilst the other player is running away from him.  Gutless, useless shithouse of a player.

I've only seen him "live" a couple of times but was astounded with him at West Ham last year.  Just seems seconds behind in every situation, chasing the ball but not getting anywhere near it.  When he gets the ball he's tidy enough with it, but he's thoroughly pointless unless he scores or assists.  He's simply not a very good player at all.

As bad as anita last night, only saving grace was that he wasn't directly at fault for any of the goals.

Should've been flattening Payet for the first, he came out to block, stopped and then started again meaning Payet was under no pressure. Should've been hurtling towards him full tilt.

Invariably he's too off the pace/uninvolved to be at fault for goals though.

As bad as anita last night, only saving grace was that he wasn't directly at fault for any of the goals.

Should've been flattening Payet for the first, he came out to block, stopped and then started again meaning Payet was under no pressure. Should've been hurtling towards him full tilt.

Invariably he's too off the pace/uninvolved to be at fault for goals though.

Shouldn't have been jogging back for their second either or maybe he could've been close to Payet for the rebound. There's a very good replay that shows him half arsing it all the way back up until Moses shoots when he stops and the starts running a bit as it hits the bar.

Anita at least won some challenges and played some decent passes. The only good thing I remember Colback doing was a decent pass in the first half on the left hand side to Thauvin I think. Doesn't balance up all the absolute shite he served up, especially towards the end of the game when he played some disgracefully bad passes straight to West Ham players. He's such a fucking useless shite, people need to stop calling him "average", as he wishes he was fucking average.