Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Has played all bar 21 minutes of the league football he has been available for since he joined Newcastle.

I'm absolutely convinced he has it written into his contract that when available he plays

These clauses don't exist man :lol:

He was absolutely at fault for the first goal, that was an unacceptable attempt at a block. And the yellow card was fucking stupid too. There's a time and a place for when to professional foul, that was not it.

Not a fan at all, but at least we all know he doesn't have the ability at this point. Not his fault he is being put out there.

The likes of Sissoko and Cisse for me are far more culpable. They are a disgrace.

Thread title AJ blackcock pls

I quite liked Cack Jogback. Somebody called him it in the match thread :lol:

:lol:

Thread title AJ blackcock pls

I quite liked Cack Jogback. Somebody called him it in the match thread :lol:

Inspired :lol:

Il take the credit :lol:  it didnt sound funny enough just swapping his initials.

Anyhoo...

PL Starts by Colback...(season - starts - points gained in those games - average PPG)

15/16 - 5 - 2 - 0.4

14/15 - 35 - 34 - 0.97

13/14 - 28 - 32 - 1.14

12/13 - 30 - 37 - 1.23

11/12 - 29 - 33 - 1.14

TOTAL - 127 - 138- 1.09

At Newcastle we average 0.4 PPG more without him, at Sunderland they actually averaged less PPG with him missing.