Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fuck off. Hope and pray he gets a career ending injury in pre-season before he ever sullies a black and white shirt in a real game.

Just about the most pathetic thing I've ever read on here. Well done.

People are so precious over a hand gesture he made in the heat of the moment.

As for the ssh gesture, he gets stick every time he plays against us, from the usual cowards calling him ginger or a cunt.

Do you know him or something?

Seem to remember every man and his dog hating Don Hutchison's guts for the same shit, and rightly so. Now though because Mike Ashley's running the show, beggars can't be choosers and we have to lick Jack's ginger bollocks and be grateful for him being willing to lower himself to our club.

Fuck off. Hope and pray he gets a career ending injury in pre-season before he ever sullies a black and white shirt in a real game.

A Dyer-esque curse right there.

People are so precious over a hand gesture he made in the heat of the moment.

As for the ssh gesture, he gets stick every time he plays against us, from the usual cowards calling him ginger or a cunt.

Right on both counts though to be fair.

Nah, think of Wullie as our in-house cavern-dwelling gypsy, lobbing curses at those who have wronged the club. Previous evidence shows he's not only been right but right-eous. It's about the only superpower we have over the cunts connected with our club.

Really struggling to understand how anyone can be happy with this signing.

Some of you couldn't have lower expectations tbh

Decent enough if he's Gosling's replacement.

Horrible if he's Cabaye's replacement.

I'd rather see Abeid or biggie come in as Goslings replacement rather than Colback.

Oh well another passenger to add to the bus load we currently have

That's the frustrating part for me. In the few games I've watched Colback he's looked one of Sunderland's best players, and I've already said I think he'll do a lot better than people on here think. He seems to have good awareness and a decent engine and I'm not really that bothered if he's a ginger cunt. But if you asked me whether he's a better player than either Bigi or Mehdi Abeid then I'd struggle to say yes. I think both of those have not been given any sort of chance to show what they're made of.

So desperate for a shite NUFC-hating little mackem to wear our shirt. Proper fucking weird like.

Seem to remember every man and his dog hating Don Hutchison's guts for the same shit, and rightly so. Now though because Mike Ashley's running the show, beggars can't be choosers and we have to lick Jack's ginger bollocks and be grateful for him being willing to lower himself to our club.

Your OTT rants on here would carry a lot more weight if you didn't go the games and wave your scarf.

I can't really get wound up about the stuff he did against us, he was representing Sunderland at the time. I like a bit of passion about the results, otherwise everything is just an endless procession of boring rent-a-quote media training soundbites. I definitely don't see it as a factor when deciding if he's a good signing.

Your OTT rants on here would carry a lot more weight if you didn't go the games and wave your scarf.

You should start reading my posts, Rocky.

I can't really get wound up about the stuff he did against us, he was representing Sunderland at the time. I like a bit of passion about the results, otherwise everything is just an endless procession of boring rent-a-quote media training soundbites. I definitely don't see it as a factor when deciding if he's a good signing.

Have to agree with this. Michael Owen's obvious reluctance to pull on the black and white shirt unless he was paid a king's ransom wound me up far worse.

One thing is for certain, with the signing-on fee and huge wages (don't underestimate how much it will have taken to attract a player previously on £6,000 per week), the pressure is really on him to perform.

Guest bimpy474

You should start reading my posts, Rocky.

:mackems:

Guest bimpy474

One thing is for certain, with the signing-on fee and huge wages (don't underestimate how much it will have taken to attract a player previously on £6,000 per week), the pressure is really on him to perform.

Probably blown all the Cabaye money on him tbh.

What fucking pressure? None of our players have any pressure to perform...

... wait... sarcasm. Never mind.

I'm so edgy to just snap at someone after hearing this news :lol: