Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Reckon Colback is legit scared that he'll slide down the pyramid the second he steps off the Prem bandwagon.  If he joins a middling Champ team, he'll look shit and they'll want rid.  If he joins a middling League One team, he'll look shit and they'll want rid...

Reckon Colback is legit scared that he'll slide down the pyramid the second he steps off the Prem bandwagon.  If he joins a middling Champ team, he'll look shit and they'll want rid.  If he joins a middling League One team, he'll look shit and they'll want rid...

I said this a few weeks ago, it's so obvious he's going to be found wanting no matter the level. Decent semi-pros would run rings around him even, lets be honest.

Add to that, he's gonna be back in the squad and probably team if Rafa leaves, and the same brainless fans will be praising him for sticking it out etc.

He's got his contract. Why should he move if he doesn't fancy it? He's got every right to stay and pick up his wages.

f***ing hell  :idiot2:

As s*** as it is, he's got that option.

Yeah but it's a disgraceful decision from him if he stays, clearly doesn't give a f*** about playing football, not that he can play anyway. Clearly doesn't give a f*** about the club either if he hangs around training with the kids just for a few quid. Wouldn't expect any better from him tbh though.

Breaks my heart to think of Gary Speed suffering fro depression, when c***s like these can go to work day in day out knowing that they are not wanted.

The fuck

He's got his contract. Why should he move if he doesn't fancy it? He's got every right to stay and pick up his wages.

f***ing hell  :idiot2:

As s*** as it is, he's got that option.

Yeah but it's a disgraceful decision from him if he stays, clearly doesn't give a f*** about playing football, not that he can play anyway. Clearly doesn't give a f*** about the club either if he hangs around training with the kids just for a few quid. Wouldn't expect any better from him tbh though.

Breaks my heart to think of Gary Speed suffering fro depression, when c***s like these can go to work day in day out knowing that they are not wanted.

The f***

Yeah, such a weird post

Such a shit player, literally got no redeeming qualities.

Also clearly a mercenary cunt, as he'd rather hang around unwanted than go play football.

Until Pardew returns ffs. Fuck this club.

He's been a c*** to Rafa?

Was what this whole thing was about, was it not? Rafa gave him a chance to come back into the first team fold, he refused, angrily. ((According to Hope)) and Rafa gave the chance to Saivet instead who just got on with it.

He's been a c*** to Rafa?

Was what this whole thing was about, was it not? Rafa gave him a chance to come back into the first team fold, he refused, angrily. ((According to Hope)) and Rafa gave the chance to Saivet instead who just got on with it.

Ah reet. I didnt know that :thup:

The levels of hate for Jack Colback on this forum is mental, childish and just odd. It's gone beyond 'banter' like.

Genuine disappointment that he doesn't have debilitating suicidal depression. Weird like.

From one person.

Been regular calls for him to die too like. Sadness is a product of the alt-right sentiment towards Colback.

The levels of hate for Jack Colback on this forum is mental, childish and just odd. It's gone beyond 'banter' like.

There's been some weird posts in this thread lately. The ill feelings towards Colback isn't weird however. People are just tired of him. Crappy, nonsensical and now unwanted player. Just clinging on. In addition to being a right shameless mug. Calling for him to die is of course way over the top. There's more suiting targets for that.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/06/09/article-2653262-1E9DD8C400000578-476_634x448.jpg

Genuine disappointment that he doesn't have debilitating suicidal depression. Weird like.

Is that what I said is it? Funny I thought I said something completely different.

No wonder people think I'm weird.